W00t!!! Great Trade!

B_50_2

i was looking, and i thought...thats not that great...i think you actually got ripped. BUt then i saw those great little parenthasies with the "t" inside :)

How much is full rune [t] worth?

1.8M I think

That was a VERY good trade :D

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

i was looking, and i thought...thats not that great...i think you actually got ripped. BUt then i saw those great little parenthasies with the "t" inside :)

I thought the same thing.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

You won't believe what happened last night. I brought my friend to the Duel Arena, and he was showing me his "suits", one was his "guard" look, consisting of a bronze med helm and an iron chain-body. At the same time, someone was buying it (we were at the hospital bank). He gave my friend 20k, yes, I repeat 20k, for a bronze med helm and iron chain-body.

tipitsig.png

You won't believe what happened last night. I brought my friend to the Duel Arena, and he was showing me his "suits", one was his "guard" look, consisting of a bronze med helm and an iron chain-body. At the same time, someone was buying it (we were at the hospital bank). He gave my friend 20k, yes, I repeat 20k, for a bronze med helm and iron chain-body.

Woot! Thats a 19.9k profit there! :P

But whoa, I didn't know how much rune t was but now that I do, that was a great trade. Why can't someone like that trade me?? #-o

king_bawoul.png

i have 10k potato and like 6k onion seeds... are they worth anything :-k

They would if a skill like farming came out... Wait, but still noone farms:p

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

i have 10k potato and like 6k onion seeds... are they worth anything :-k

They would if a skill like farming came out... Wait, but still noone farms:p

You might wanna edit your sig, it's valuables, not valaubles. Just a tip O:)

king_bawoul.png

I'm willing to bet that 20k that the person buying was doing the "Black Knight Fortress" quest, in which you need that outfit for part of it.

tomato1ry.png

could he have possibly been trying to scam you buy removing money while he was messing with the seeds??? and he just sucks as scamming, thats my guess why the seed are there, but maybey not, it could have been like everything he had... dunno

grave_mace.png