worst luck in the world

Ed_Warrior

Well Im at pest control playing around and I like to wear rares there because you know I cant lose anything. so Im wearing green phat and the game ends and I get out and lag kicks me after game is over and random event hits me. When I get back on Im in falador and lost my phat -_-. This has to be the worst luck in the world. :(

All skills 80+

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a reason it is a safe game.

Actualy, I'd say the reason you're wearing it is because you like to show off.

Always have protection from random events on (I wear d.hide at all times), and avoid showboating your rare constantly unless you wish to risk lag and random event combos.

Bad luck yes, but nobodys fault.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

well if you think about it is kinda stupid that a dangerous random event will appear for just leaving a game. If I had been doing a skill by all means give me a random event. But for standing on a dock to get onto a boat I don't think a random event should appear.

All skills 80+

you people are [Admin edit: dont use a word like that here on this forum], what do you think rares are for, you flame people for having them, selling them, using them, losing them, jeeze just say your sorry for him to lose so many millions in less than a minute... but i just came to post to say i picked up your partyhat, and i am currently wearing it while playing pest control on world 78. MUAHAH

you people are [puncture]s, what do you think rares are for, you flame people for having them, selling them, using them, losing them, jeeze just say your sorry for him to lose so many millions in less than a minute... but i just came to post to say i picked up your partyhat, and i am currently wearing it while playing pest control on world 78. MUAHAH

lol good for him :-#

next time dont wear phats during pc :roll:

you people are [puncture]s, what do you think rares are for, you flame people for having them, selling them, using them, losing them, jeeze just say your sorry for him to lose so many millions in less than a minute... but i just came to post to say i picked up your partyhat, and i am currently wearing it while playing pest control on world 78. MUAHAH
who are you calling a [puncture]... if its me i only have one thing to say. i h8 rare, all they are there for is to show how rich you are, if i want somthing i kill the monster that drops it, id ont sit and w8 to see somone selling it(and if your wonder NO i dont have the money to buy rares but thats besides the point)

well if you think about it is kinda stupid that a dangerous random event will appear for just leaving a game. If I had been doing a skill by all means give me a random event. But for standing on a dock to get onto a boat I don't think a random event should appear.

but seeing as you can't get random events during pest control, there is an increased probability of getting it after, and also an increased probability of lagging as your moving from one place to the other instantly...

sry i just wanted to say that, i'm not suggesting that it's your fault in any way, just two unlucky co-incidences, and boom... i feel sorry for you mate 8-[ but hey, turn that frown upside-down, it'll get better

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Hope you get banned for swearing. Period

deadforumslol.png

:-({|= sob story :-({|=

lol...that's pretty funny! I never saw that before.

Anyway, sorry about the loss but there have been many posts about Randoms occuring after Pest Control.

Anyone who has a rare would want to show it off. If you have a Ferrari, you would want to show it off so why not a P-Hat.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

Random even'ts were made to deal with macroer's. Due to the updated detection system and other change's you would think they would take out the random's that can kill you, but yet they haven't. It bother's me that I earn gold to buy rare's and then I can't even wear them without the chance of losing it.

agreed.

agreed.

Swearing? :roll:

Kostyaf.png

agreed.

the 4th word he wrote, beginning with 'p'. it is offensive here in the uk.

IRC.RSCRIPT.ORG #STATS

join us. we dont bite too hard.

agreed.

Wow that's bad of him to say that word.. :roll:

Noble_Skull.gif

Proud member of The Slayer's Guild

agreed.

oh so he doesnt know about your UK cursing dictionary...oh plz ban him for that :roll: i doubt he knew that it was a curse word in UK and if he did well then.... :x but i dont think you can ban him for "accidental" cursing espeically when it isnt a curse word where he lives (im assuming he's American)...anywayz.... thats really bad luck

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Guys, why don't we commentate on the jerks attitude "I just came here to show off that I got your phat, nyah" rather than the fact that he said a "bad word".

I'm disgusted.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Sorry to hear about your loss, but one of my old clanmates got your phat lol :( My friend told me that one of my old friends is so lucky etc. etc. then he shows me these screenshots. I read this thread earlier and i'm like "wow, definately the same guy." Thought i would show you;

greenphat17iu.jpg

greenphat23vg.jpg