Most overused Phrase in RS?

potato123

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Can I have 5k?" is most overused by noobs (lvl3-126) :\ Hmm, there really are level 120 noobs somewhere....Who beg for 5k. lol

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

does this go for practical or annoying words?

practical buy/sell

annoying...well pl0x & noob. i rarely see people say pl0x but each time i do i wonder how these people have the brain sells to maintain a normal breathing patern and do not sufficate under thier own idiocy

People like you? Learn to spell... It's "cells" and "pattern" and make your "I"'s capital :roll:

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

practical buy/sell

annoying...well pl0x & noob. i rarely see people say pl0x but each time i do i wonder how these people have the brain sells to maintain a normal breathing patern and do not sufficate under thier own idiocy

Uhm I say pl0z all the time and I could say I'm pretty smart itl thank you very much ?

Anyways saying things like pl0z or p00nage are a few things we pkers like to do when winning a fight ok ?

So maybe your talk about "people suffocating under their own idiocy" is pretty dam misplaced here ?

I do think though that some people overuse some shorter variations of words, and the one I hate most is: thort :/ omg is that supposed to mean thought ?

"Space bananas like half-raw noobiebuttons"

--

Oh yea.

Ty, np, noob, lol, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, u, ur.

U SOUNDS SO INCREDIBLY IDIOTIC!

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

whaT A NOOB topic... and n00b post... all those nooblets here... n00b, n33b, nooblet, newb, froob, whAAAAAAA.... :lol:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Not like I'm contributing, but noob hands down. It's overused, people even seem to use it out of context. Some kid called bones a noob. I just stared at him, trying to figure out what was going through his head. #-o

But I think ftw is used much more on these forums, I see it in Barrows posts and drop posts ALL THE TIME!!!

61784167.jpg

practical buy/sell

Uhm I say pl0z all the time and I could say I'm pretty smart itl thank you very much ?

Anyways saying things like pl0z or p00nage are a few things we pkers like to do when winning a fight ok ?

So maybe your talk about "people suffocating under their own idiocy" is pretty dam misplaced here ?

I do think though that some people overuse some shorter variations of words, and the one I hate most is: thort :/ omg is that supposed to mean thought ?

i suffers from the pl0x too much :(. and yeah i misspelt cells... i looked it over and was amazed i misspelt that

pl0x definately is amazing stupid to say tho.

edit: i have never neard thort... wow yeah im going to have to say if i ever heard that "word" i would classify that much more annoying and rediculously stupid then pl0x.

wait, i think ive heard people use thort in like a superman cartoon before, like lex luther is like, he has "thorted" my plans agian... maybe im wrong