announcing my retirement than return to runescape

speedofsound

edit

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gl in real life and with whatever you do outside of runescape.

post some of your most proud achievements final stat pic and bank pic???

anyway sad 2 see a tipit member leave :boohoo:

Remember if you do that speedofsound you have to put NFS on it.

edit

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Why make a big topic about it?

Bye. :boohoo:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

edit

edit

edit

edit

edit

*sigh* but why am I posting this....none of it really matters....nothing really matters anymore.... I feel like I wanna die :cry: Im so depresed I don't know what to do...everything is going horrible...

my aunt has died....my girlfriend left me....me best friend is moving...I have no motivation to do anything anymore....... :cry:

That's when my dad gives me a beer and tells me to go break something, you should try it some time..... :-w

Well, cya I guess.

~Revenga.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

*sigh* but why am I posting this....none of it really matters....nothing really matters anymore.... I feel like I wanna die :cry: Im so depresed I don't know what to do...everything is going horrible...

my aunt has died....my girlfriend left me....me best friend is moving...I have no motivation to do anything anymore....... :cry:

Ya, life sucks, so get better at it, or quit. Whatever you choose, don't bother me with another "i'm quitting post." Obviously, that's too late, but to people in the future who quit and THINK about making some stupid post about how much they hate life and runescape takes up too much of their time, tell somebody who cares (although nobody does).

Honestly, no need to be THAT blunt, I mean I know we all feel the same way..( :lol: ) but you could at least not so mean, k?

~Revenga

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Now either you're vying for attention from the Tip community or life is seriously beating you down. I'm not one to share personal details except for things like Graduation or that I'm going to college so I have a hard time trying to understand why you would be posting such intimate details.

Now if you're actually depressed and have little understanding as to why you're here in the world when all these bad things are happening to you then I can offer you three things. First one, go to Church sit in a pew and do the normal routine, when you have a moment, pray, pray to whatever being you believe to exist and ask for forgiveness, ask for happiness, but most importantly thank the higher-being, Religious Faith is one of the foundations of man's happiness (I don't want to debate this, just take it as is).

Next if you're not a religious man look at your parents understand that they have a bond with you that only through heinous acts can be broken (but not actually even broken, more so cut a little). These people (or person) love you, they look out for you, they're the ones that raised you into who you are today, strive to make them happy and by doing so you'll be improving upon yourself.

Now if your parents aren't good people and you're left to yourself think things through. Take a couple hours out of your day and sit down and think about the world you live in and what you bring to it and take from it. If you sit there long enough and dive into the deeper levels of your mind, the levels that your day to day activities do not even come near, you'll find that life is brimming with opportunities, excitement, happiness, and all sorts of other things, some good and some bad. If you can sit down and think about these things you're on the first step towards being able to understand the world in a new light and thus being able to cope with such changes.

The last thing, if you are in completely dire straights, so bad that the blade is coming closer and closer then seek help from your family, from a school psychiatrist, anyone else who is near to you and has your best interests in mind. Don't let the world collapse around you. Take the rubble from it and build yourself anew. Build a castle fortress impenetrable to any harm or fears but do not shut the gates forever as it is more important to experience the world and live with pain and sadness than shut it all out and become hollow and lonely.

Think before you act, realize that the world doesn't revolve around you, and know that there are people that care for you and will help you if need be. Just because people move away or leave this world doesn't mean they're gone forever. They're still in your memory. Instead of mourning the loss of someone remember them more fondly than ever. Think of the good times, the bad times, and what you've learned from them and do not focus on the fact that they will not be around anymore because that is a lie. Everything they taught you, that they experienced with you is still inside your memory and your mind. You can visit someone anytime you want if you just remember them.

Heheheh .. heh. Ha. Hahaha. Get over it.

You're not the only one with sadness in your life.

You're right, nothing does really matter, now does it?

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Why make a big topic about it?

Bye. :boohoo:

well it says in ur siggy that i owe laikrob 800k! :notalk:

well my runescape name liamrob any caring of that lol

only kidding :boohoo:

similiar name tho ive heard a lot about him who is he i'd like to know