The power of J-Mods: Quote Inside!

Quasar889

The otherday, I happened to see that Mod Mark was on. My friend and I had a friendly wager over how on earth the mods could ban Durial so fast. I asked Mod Mark how they insta-ban people. He said that they have a data recording system which records the actoins of all players and they noticed a flag in the system stating that durial321 was acting weirdly. I have a quote from him in my sig... Can't figure out how to post it in my message.

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

i love mod mark :lol: he is the best mod

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

Pretty Cool. I wish they had enough bazookas to shoot the autoers back into calculators or something.That would be fun. :lol:

Off topic: He has the same first name as me(Mark) :P

lol i cant belive you actually managed to talk to mod mark, hmmm i could use a modzucca

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

I guess the Dwarven Company that makes our Dwarf Multi-Cannons were working a little bit overtime...

It would seem Mod Mark is the official tester of new Dwarven Weapons, Durial321 being the evidance...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I saw Mod Jon ( With Mod Mark and Mod Mark R ) They were cracking jokes and I was laughing soo hard

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Mental Note: Add Mod Mark to Friends list

Oh, Hey... question... Do you know Mod Mark in real life, did you see him wandering around Runescape before, or did you just add him to your friends list and started talking to him randomly?

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

It's called a Mod_Bazooka

LOL :lol: *Pictures me w/ Mod Basooka blasting PKers (with d weaps and full rune) in wildy =P~ *

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg