would u still play runescape if they is no friends list??

Rs2cRaZy

Would you still play if there was no friend list?

-If there was no Friends list, would you play? I wouldn't, Because Friends are an Essential part of the game. When you're bored, These people can talk to you. Play games with you. Eventually they'll guide you and help you. Or go to the same clan as you?

CODEWould you still play if there was no Friend list?

Why do you have Friends?

What are the real purpose of friends in your aspect

Personal: Do you have many friends?

Discuss, Answer the Questions.

M~

:!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. It would be much less convenient for sure.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

Yeah, I'd still play, but pm'ing would be a bit of a hassle. I don't care much for friends in RS anyway....except for my tip.it buddies. :mrgreen:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Yeah I would play but the game would lose alot of its spark. Friends for me, make up a vital part of the game. People would just substitute to somthing like msn if there was no friends list or good ole' Swift Switch chat! :wink:

it would be pretty boring without friend list... and you can inpossibble trade by forum if your f2p... cuz you cant post there...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Would you still play if there was no Friend list? Yes as I hardly use it.

Why do you have Friends? I only have a few people, most of them I know in real life.

What are the real purpose of friends in your aspect Someone to talk too when I'm getting bored of playing.

Personal: Do you have many friends? nope, about 5 or 6

55/99 slayer.......I'll get there one day.

It's mainly use by me for trading stuff. As I said before, I have no friends on RS, I prefer the RL ones. I tend to chat with people from time to time, and we have some nice conversations, but I don't consider them friends.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

yea i would keep playing

I don't really care about friends(i am more of a loner)

most friends on my list are irl friends

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

I'd still play, I have enough friends outside of runescape I can talk to (via "msm"-censor evasion ftw). I do most stuff on runescape on my own anyway, I'm usually the guy helping out others anyway.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'd certainly still play. My private chat is off most of the time anyway. I got tons of names on my list, I just hardly talk to them. I do like conversations in places where I'm mining, doing agility etc though.

Although the only thing people care about nowadays is money, i think friends are the most valuble and treasured thing on runescape. The game would not be by far as good if their were no friends list, and no i would not play.

chaotix04.png