dragons and players

Username012

ever notice, when dueling, or fighting a dragon (metals or all, not sure) that your experience will go up by an odd number? this would mean that dragons and players do not give 4 xp per hit, probably something like 4.1, anypone else notice this? or know what the number is

You're probably just a poor mathematician.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I dont belive this, i never noticed it

So because you have never noticed it, it isn't real? Please, stop with useless posts.

I don't know if its just dragons or not, but when I was ranging blues the other day I noticed this also. It made it kinda easy to see when my exp changed from an odd last number to an even one, meaning i wasn't getting 4 exp each.

We should check into this actually.

Noproblem22.png

yep it's 4.5xp a hit off everything i'm pretty sure so that would mean 4.5, 9, 13.5, 18 so no not odd numbers...maybe u only looked when it was odd or u just think that a number that looks weird is an odd number... it aint

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

You get 1.5 exp from fighting things like abyss monsters, so that could explain the odd number.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

I seriously doubt that different monsters give different exp. (Besides monsters from the abyss) All monsters give 4 exp per damage point. Want to prove me wrong? Record a movie of you getting an odd amount of exp.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I noticed this at the big guard monkeys on Ape Atoll. They give about 4.1333 xp per hit or something like that.

I didn't know it happened with other monsters aswell... That is really cool.

That sounds right. So, dragons, players and monkey guards...

I seriously doubt that different monsters give different exp. (Besides monsters from the abyss) All monsters give 4 exp per damage point. Want to prove me wrong? Record a movie of you getting an odd amount of exp.

If I could take a video I would, just so I could shut your smart mouth up. I hate it when immature teenagers feel the need to spout off when they have no clue what they are talking about. Go kill a blue dragon yourself, it isn't that hard to see.

Noproblem22.png

i can prove it, my total attack exp is 320361 at the time i write this.

how can i have 320,361 experience in attack if they give 4.0 exp per hit?

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

If I could take a video I would, just so I could shut your smart mouth up. I hate it when immature teenagers feel the need to spout off when they have no clue what they are talking about. Go kill a blue dragon yourself, it isn't that hard to see.

Hehe, I'm an immature teenager who has no clue what I'm talking about and has a smart mouth because
I seriously doubt that different monsters give different exp.
Sounds like you are the only immature teenager who has no clue what he's talking about. And yes, I've killed blue drags. :roll:
i can prove it' date=' my total attack exp is 320361 at the time i write this.

how can i have 320,361 experience in attack if they give 4.0 exp per hit?[/quote']Controlled style or abyss monsters.

Bloodveld, you just got owned...

Looks like you just got owned.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Hehe, I'm an immature teenager who has no clue what I'm talking about and has a smart mouth because
I seriously doubt that different monsters give different exp.
Sounds like you are the only immature teenager who has no clue what he's talking about. And yes, I've killed blue drags. :roll:

Yes because that made a ton of sense...

My point was there was no reason for you to post just because you didn't believe it. It isn't the same experience and you have no proof to back up anything you said. I however, and the other couple of people that actually CHECKED there experience do have proof. There is no reason to come up with some [cabbage] post just to throw your beliefs around.

Noproblem22.png

Therw are these things called random events, you get 1exp per few hits....