Are you enjoying your membership?

Chaos_Reborn

I just wanted to know what you people think about your membership and if it was worth it. I might subscribe for one as well so I'd be glad to hear your thoughts.

I love it, I mainly became member to fight more monsters and get more drops from F2P monsters. It's great. :lol:

I also did it to be able to fight someone outside the wilderness (AKA Duelling Area)

Yea I love it. I wouldn't go back to f2p ever again. On members there's just so much to do that even after a full year of members (coming friday :) ) I still haven't done everything. For example, I did cw for the first time last weekend and loved it a lot, so I'll get back there soon. I tried barrows for the first time a month ago, didn't get lucky on my first day, not on my second day, but finally after about 30 trips I got 2 items only 2 chests apart.

And besides minigames theres more skills, more ways you can do existing skills, I got my first 99 on members too :D

So if you are doubting whether you should get members, don't doubt anymore. What's 5 dollars a month compared to the load of fun you get in return?

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Membership is own. I was 1 week f2p and played only like 3 times for about 1 hour each time and I went back to p2p as fast as I could.

f2p is ok untill u try p2p :lol:

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

Lets just say that, if i were to go back to F2P then i would quit. :wink:

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

100% worthwhile. While moving I played off and on for 2 months on f2p and everything was horrible... everything. I ended up fly fishing south of edge the whole time. :boohoo:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

ive been playing runescape for about 9 months and i would say F2P is great till you get members then going back to F2P is a paaaain.

i became a member for a month when i was lvl 40 something then went back to F2P and played F2P for about 6 months and got to lvl 97 (this doesnt mean F2P is easy by any means) and now im a member again and im working like a mad thing trying to get my total lvl up and get my members skills up and doing all the quests i can...its a pain because im a high combat and people usually expect that im super rich ive done most of the quests and ive got an amazing total lvl...WRONG :x

lol but dont get me wrong im working on it and members does rock.

my advice would be get members when youve done all the F2P quests.

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

MAN I LOVE IT! I first became a member, did lost city etc. Got a d long, thought id try it out compared to my rune scimmy. I hit a 14 with the rune scimmy, and then switched to the long, put on the spec and hit my first 19!! I was so excited. :)

You can make money so easy too! I love it, and totally recomend it (too bad I cant speel ;) it)

Jaskkes.png

Why yes, I do enjoy the benefits of members. All those little and big things just end up giving a big bonus over f2p.

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

After your a member for a while you don't really think its diffrent. Members feels like the normal game, but if you go back to F2P its hell. So I just stay members all the time. Been going 4 years yay. \'

cyco_1.jpg

I just wanted to know what you people think about your membership and if it was worth it. I might subscribe for one as well so I'd be glad to hear your thoughts.

I am enjoying my membership soo much. If you do get members, I will be happy to show you around and everything.

It is so much fun!

I can't leave it cause my bank is too big, and I love it :twisted: \'

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

If you know that your going to have to go back to f2p for a while(or forever :shock: ), one thing you should do is get your agility up, at least a little.

Agility is one of the only things that you can carry over from p2p to f2p.

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

F2p doesn't have bloodvelds or construction. F2p=teh sukkz0rz.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

100% worthwhile. While moving I played off and on for 2 months on f2p and everything was horrible... everything. I ended up fly fishing south of edge the whole time. :boohoo:

wow, that's what I'm doing right now, exactly the same.

Many people do enjoy their membership after all :o

I guess I'll sign for membership soon for a month, just to get myself an abby whip and a nice cape. The problem is paying, and getting rid of the addiction.

i became a member when it first came out, then after a year or so quit rs for a while. i recently came back and didnt play for a month until i HAD to have p2p back! I think my fav is the many more monsters and skills. Love that fletching....

Playing since 06/2001

Combat: 98

Skill: 1333

RSN= Redplauge

hell yeah!, you can also know im having fun because i pay $12 not $5 and i still get it (i wish it wasnt $12 though)

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

hell yeah!, you can also know im having fun because i pay $12 not $5 and i still get it (i wish it wasnt $12 though)

Well, I have to pay for 20 dollors for 3 months. 19.5. 19.5 devide 3 equals 6.5 so I only have to pay 1.5 dollors more. Either way it's still a good price. I hope nobody has to pay over fifteen dollars. :lol: