The rarest rare?

eyehawk78

RunningJan im actually ashamed to understand the bit about binary numbers in ur sig. Made me feel like a proper geek.lol

call me stupid but i didnt get his sig =[

binary numbers?

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christmas crackers are definately the rarest item in the game. I mean c'mon, you got one and you pop it and you get a party hat and some other cool stuff like 20k! (back then that was a lot) or food! I think I got a diamond necklace.

Wouldn't it suck now if you bought a christmas cracker, and popped it, and didn't get a party hat?

wait its possible to not get a party hat in xmas crackers???

man that would suck..

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

RunningJan im actually ashamed to understand the bit about binary numbers in ur sig. Made me feel like a proper geek.lol

call me stupid but i didnt get his sig =[

binary numbers?

I guess that helps to explain why you have "Free Durial" in your sig then :lol:

I am pretty sure crackers are the rarest, then like half wines or disks.

RunningJan, haha, I get your sig too, and i am 12 years old.

erm, u read it and it says there are 10 kinds of ppl and names to...but in binary code 10 stands for 2?

w4M8t.png

Christmas crackers are definately the rarest item in the game. I mean c'mon, you got one and you pop it and you get a party hat and some other cool stuff like 20k! (back then that was a lot) or food! I think I got a diamond necklace.

Wouldn't it suck now if you bought a christmas cracker, and popped it, and didn't get a party hat?

wait its possible to not get a party hat in xmas crackers???

man that would suck..

No. A party hat is guarenteed. No guarentee on what the other items are though.

~M

How convinient, it doesn't exist apparently mayb you have one and are covering it up so it can seem rarer and sell it for billions! :lol:

Don't get why this arguement is still up, while it has been long confirmed by jagex that one third of a pies don't exist. :wink:

Crackers are eventually if not already the rarest rare simply becuase of people pulling ... unlike half wines whcih no one would drink meaning half wines will basicly stay at the amount they curently are while crackers will die off till theres only enough to count on my hand

Just an average player with a horrible name...

Mmm crackers and wine.. *ahem*

But yeah i think those two are the rarest.

My Accounts:

Cman1989 (Main Account) - Summer_Mists (Secondary Main)

Imake_Runes0 (Skill Pure F2P) - X_Magicka_X (Mage Pure F2P)

1. cracker - the rarest rare with hardly any left of them at all, and are the most expensive

2. half wine - hardly any left

3. disks - before all the craze about the rares, there was only about 4 or 5 posts on the rs forums of people buying/selling em, now there's almost a page on them, showing how many people want to sell them, they're rarer than the other rares coz there's also hardly any left, i'd say around 600 to 1k of em left, there's even more party hats than them, and they're 150m+

2vuhgcn.png

From my experience trading Rares, I'd definitely say that Christmas Crackers are a great deal rarer than Half Wines. I personally dealt with a player who had over 20 Half Wines, and still has them, and if you search on forums you can find quite a few sellers. The supplies of Crackers and Wines can vary immensely depending on the market; when Crackers begin to fall in value, you tend to see a fair amount advertised, but during times like the present, they're nearly impossible to find.

sig7uu.png

I think the yellow phat is the rarest. Though i heard pie 1\3 is the rarest but i never seen one before.

WHAT!!

when i came bak to rs a little while ago

bak from classic...

i used bout 100 of my 1/3 apple pies and gave them away in world 2 to level 3s

aw MAN

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

The rarest items are in this order:

Cracker

Half wine

Disk

Party hats

Mask

Santa

Pumpkin

Easter

Number of items availiable on the runescape forums. I was surprised that there were so many pumpkins and easter eggs available, untill I remembered that a whole lot of people stockpiled those.

I know one person that has a few hundred easter eggs. Bought them when they were still 20-50k or so.

Well at least i wasnt far off, my guess was third. I thought about crackers but then i thought that there may be alot because of the whole duping incident, guessed they must have been popped though. Half wine never came into my head to be honest.

I think Santas would be more common than both pumpkins and easters

Also i think 1/3 pies got changed to half pies... lol so everyone with 1/3 pies got more pie :lol:

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

The rarest items are in this order:

Cracker

Half wine

Disk

Party hats

Mask

Santa

Pumpkin

Easter

Number of items availiable on the runescape forums. I was surprised that there were so many pumpkins and easter eggs available, untill I remembered that a whole lot of people stockpiled those.

I know one person that has a few hundred easter eggs. Bought them when they were still 20-50k or so.

Well at least i wasnt far off, my guess was third. I thought about crackers but then i thought that there may be alot because of the whole duping incident, guessed they must have been popped though. Half wine never came into my head to be honest.

I think Santas would be more common than both pumpkins and easters

Also i think 1/3 pies got changed to half pies... lol so everyone with 1/3 pies got more pie :lol:

A long time ago, one of the Jagex mods answered a query about this on the official runescape forum. Something to the effect that 1/3 pies still exist, but the accounts that have them have not been logged in since then. I believe he said that there were less than 10 of them left. Unless Jagex changed the 1/3 pies, as of a year ago, they were still around. Assuming Jagex is telling the truth.

RSN: Mutashi

sorry to say but I second that :oops:

and I would say halfwines and xmas crackers would certainly be the most rare.

maybe a 1/3 a pie if that even exists :x :oops:

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/