The rarest rare?

eyehawk78

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unidentified snap dragons.

very rare, i identified 4 of them :( making them rarer yet.

+1

I have 5 unid'd snaps and 5 unid'd torstol in my bank.. That random is teh sex.

:P

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I might be completely misremembering this, but I vaguely recall a few people mentioning a special version of the diamond that they took all but 3 or 4 copies of out of the game. Someone who knows what I'm talking about should feel free to correct me.

I would have to say half wines.

Just wondering, do any of yall have half pies banked currently? So why would people bank a half wine?

Because they took them out of the game but people just decided to hold on to them and now there worth lots of money.

killa870yt.png

I wish I had been able to make wines back when they were 2 dose because if you look at me now, you'll notice I never complete what I started... I'd be filthy rich! lol.

But the rarest is surely the cracker and then half-wines. Although I'm sure someone has to be hoarding a lot of both of them because in two seperate occasins I've met two different people that each had over ten crackers. I'm also pretty sure that those guys can't be the only ones with 10+ crackers around. I think it'll be interesting how much rares will eventually get to. more and more people are being able to buy them, but less and less of them are in the game so it could get pretty violent... lol.

Slack_Tide.png

i belive only 3 flower out of pot exist, unless they took them out already

I had 3 of them when Construction came out. Then they were turned into pots :(

Also, 1/3 pies, half cakes, half plain pizzas were all turned into normal versions of the item at some point.

On the topic: I think half wines are the rarest. Happy to have 2 of them in my bank account :)

Crackers without a doubt!

Anything which can be worn/seen will always be more expensive than somthing which is only able to be shown by a screenshot.

That's why a blue phat is more expensive than the rarer cracker!

And that is why Pumpkins are cheaper than Santas! :wink:

broke spining plate? or that model ship...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I'd have to say the bronze warhammer is the rarest rare, I'm problay gonig to be quoted and put in sigs.

Dude, you must be a lower level smithing than it or not a member. Because it is very common drop from Rellekka Warriors. :roll:

I thinks he mite be joking??? "I'm prob gonna be quoted and put in sigs"??? hmmmmm??? :roll:

party apron. I believe one _player_ was awarded with 1 of these during 2001. That player has though quit ages ago... can't even recall the name.

And no, this isn't something i made up. Party apron was atleast an real item. Also staff of kings. Only gower's had em though... it's like a normal elemental staff but gives you infinite amount of ALL runes ^^

;ASD

I'd say charcoal or hollow reeds they're rising fast. I bought 10 charcoal yesterday for 10m ea now i'm going to merchant it!

lol jk... Anyways I think Cracker and Wine are the rarest. Yes there were til not so long more crackers, but some people just didn't resist the temptation to pull em, so buh bye. Half wines are supppeerrr rare but there just for collectors. There market is sooo small and they even look like regular wine. If they chnaged the look of it and make it so you can wear it on your head... prices would be soo high.

Hehe,

Imagine having a jug of (half) wine on your head... :-k

IMO the half wine is also the rarest, or maybe the cracker. The blue not for sure, thats just because of the market, nothing to do with rareness.

Actually , the rarest item in the game, of all items, is the Rune display in a POH. Untradeable, but still the rarest item.

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

I'd say charcoal or hollow reeds they're rising fast. I bought 10 charcoal yesterday for 10m ea now i'm going to merchant it!

lol jk... Anyways I think Cracker and Wine are the rarest. Yes there were til not so long more crackers, but some people just didn't resist the temptation to pull em, so buh bye. Half wines are supppeerrr rare but there just for collectors. There market is sooo small and they even look like regular wine. If they chnaged the look of it and make it so you can wear it on your head... prices would be soo high.

Hehe,

Imagine having a jug of (half) wine on your head... :-k

IMO the half wine is also the rarest, or maybe the cracker. The blue not for sure, thats just because of the market, nothing to do with rareness.

Naw Blue's the rarest cause it wasn't duped as much because it was not worth as much as the other phats at the time. The rarer and more expensive phats were duped. No point in duping a Blue when a pink is worth more eh?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Naw Blue's the rarest cause it wasn't duped as much because it was not worth as much as the other phats at the time. The rarer and more expensive phats were duped. No point in duping a Blue when a pink is worth more eh?
Actually, think about it: If blue was the most common first, then tons of pinks/purples were duped, then blue was only the second most common. Not to mention the fact that jagex deleted most of the pink/purple hats, making them the rarest again, but people didn't know how many were deleted, and suspected that there were still tons of them.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Before the dupes (if I remember correctly) the party hats market price (starting from lowest) was:

red

blue

yellow

white

green

pink

Obviously most pinks were duped but why would the blue one skyrocket? I don't think the duping had to much effect on the fact that blue hats are worth most today.