What do you think the new spells will be?

lord_barker

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it will be high un-alchemy! You just take a stack of coins, cast the spell on it and it turns into an item of choice against store prices! :shock:

Nah just kidding, all I want is the spell "mindcontrol", which allows you to take control of noobs passing by and make them work for you, carry your items, check the abyss for pkers, keep the pkers busy while you run by, everything you ever wanted.

Or the spell "slippery target" which makes you untouchable to both entangle and freezing spells (not the damage though).

Hehe, I could go on like this for a while, but I won't, lucky for you guys :lol:

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

I'm p2p myself and i would hate if f2p got summoning all i can picture is hundreds of people in varrock doing this

player 1: "dude check this out"

player 2 " whatt"

player 1 summons monster thingy :-X

player 2 "cool now im going to do it" :-X

than everyone else will do the same running around

"look at my creature rawrrg"

my creature army :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

it would be funny :lol: but complete chaos

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

if summoning came out i think it would be like this

*summon spell* -> *monster/person name*

it would fight that speicific target till it died, or it could be made to kill other people by right clicking and then going

attack -> *next target*

idiot keep blocking runescape from the computer... Ha! when i load your computer with viruses lets see who'll be laughing then beach! :x

or, you can enchant like a special egg or seed then plant it in the ground or place it on the ground, walk back and cast another special spell and it'll hatch and grow and you can then comand it :wink: :lol:

there might even be disposable amulets that have a spell on it, like plant or place a stone/gem/watever and then use the ammy on it or summin i dunno , theres sooooo many suggestions... :roll: :?

addymzammyvest,rickster2005.gif

newscape350x19yi5.gif

Hmmm...

You think it's summoning?

Maybe a new prayer.

Oh and the KGD, KBD, KRD and the KBD are living in the same house...

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

OOOHHHHH MMYY GGOODD!! !!

That's what Jagex made those eggs for! To summon a monster, you need a certain amount of runes and an egg. When you cast the spell, the egg hatches and BAM! you've got a nifty little lvl 999 dragon to do your dirty work for you.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Level 42 magic Low item teleport - Teleports one item to the bank(1 item or 1 item from a stack)

Level 58 magic High item teleport - Teleports one item or a whole stack to bank

^^^^ Me wants.

You know it will never happen right ? Just think about the distances between fishing mining and anything else's spots. They are made for a reason ;)

it will not be called summoning but it will be called necromancing (the ability to summon the undead)! i mean its like jagex is trying to tell us with all these resent quest and npc that "hello necromancing!!!!"!!!!

what i mean by this is you will most likely only be able to summon the undead!!!

thats most likely what the new spells will be.....

it will not be called summoning but it will be called necromancing (the ability to summon the undead)! i mean its like jagex is trying to tell us with all these resent quest and npc that "hello necromancing!!!!"!!!!

what i mean by this is you will most likely only be able to summon the undead!!!

thats most likely what the new spells will be.....

so lets say if i was to own a lvl 60 pure(me being 80 cb) and he died, i could necromance him back and own other lvl 60's? :wink: :twisted: :twisted: hmmm sounds like ownage

Maybe a type of explosion attack?

questfakeyfinal22qs.png

BOOM

ZOMG HAXOR

Really though, nice job using those custom fonts from runehq and making that fake quest dialog. I throughly enjoyed that =)

ZloolS.png

Zlools -- Feel free to add me.

G'day there everybody.

For the month of July Jagex mentioned 'new spells.' What do you think they'll all be?

Matt.

Definately, the Normal Mage spells will get 2 more spells to fill the 2 empty spaces that there is.

And probably a very hard quest, for very rewarding Necromancy Mage type spells.

G'day there everybody.

For the month of July Jagex mentioned 'new spells.' What do you think they'll all be?

Matt.

Definately, the Normal Mage spells will get 2 more spells to fill the 2 empty spaces that there is.

And probably a very hard quest, for very rewarding Necromancy Mage type spells.

Yeah I think i agree with you, more normal mage damage spells probably. You know what i'd love, a high level spell that u could change between ancients and normal spells so you dont have to walk all the way to that dam pyramid :) That would make my life soooo much easier #-o

Anti tele-block?

I want more tele spells :3>

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

All signs point to Summoning (or whatever its official name will be).

I really think they could knock everyone's socks off with summoning, if they did it right. It could become a really fun skill to get the spells.

Just seems to me that you'll almost have to do something in order to do the summoning spells. So why not be forced to kill the very monster you want to summon? Have the NPCs drop Magic scrolls and when read, you can use the spell. Obviously it would be limited to certain monsters, but I like that idea. Kill a Zombie to get a "Summon Zobie Scroll".

And they could easily take it a step further by doing something similar to the Prayer Books... if they wanted to. Have the player place the pages in a Magic book, and have the book required to be weilded in order to cast the spells. Might conflict with the origional spell book, but there are probably ways of fixing that.

Anyways... if the spells aren't summoning related... I would have to say that it would be some sort of teleport spell(s), a enchant spell, or something else not as useful.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

ok reading the guy above me I had a great idea along those lines, make it a skill like slayer that you had to have *x* summoning skill and *x* magic to cast a certain skill, and you could train summoning by A. casting the spells. B. killing your slayer monsters

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

Level 42 magic Low item teleport - Teleports one item to the bank(1 item or 1 item from a stack)

Level 58 magic High item teleport - Teleports one item or a whole stack to bank

^^^^ Me wants.

ya, i want that too, id also be cool to use some runes to note coal, etc