World Map

Username012

When's the last time the world map's been updated? Let's see... MARCH 27?!

Let's see... it's almost July now!

April, May, June... that's 3 months since it hasn't been updated. Time for an update, Jagex!!

I think they should update it on Monday. EDIT: Tuesday, pretty close! Here's places that need to be added...

-The rest (or some more) of Mos Le'Harmless ADDED!!

-Braindeath Island (sure, the ingame story can have it 'secret'... but pirates don't have access to the world map... or a computer)

-The Isafdar coast (this has been here since it existed, you can CLEARLY see water to the west, just have the map reflect that already...) ADDED!

-The level 50 wilderness volcano ADDED!

-Piscatoris (notice the area south of it is unwalkabale? That's because it will lead to Prifddinas...) ADDED!

-Void Knight Outpost ADDED!

Let me know if I've forgotten any.

Also, Jagex needs to save the map AS A PNG! Jpeg's suck!

EDIT: Well, 5 out of 6, not bad. Braindeath technically isn't that important but still...

Yeah it could use an update but I was disappointed when they released Lletya onto the world map. It was a truly hard quest to gain access to that place so I thought keeping it a secret would be kind of interesting.

But they didn't hide it so I suppose making all of the games little secrets known widespread is just what they do. So yeah, there needs to be an update.

I'll watch out for those, but there's the ruins of a castle a little south east of that volcano in the level 50 wilderness and it's interesting to know about because it's shaped like a mini-maze and its unmarked in the map, if you pm me on runescape I can take you there if you like.

Also has any one noticed when you pop open the world map on overview, there's a little island in the south east most corner with a bank and stuff?

My RSN is in my sig if you do.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

they normall update about every 3 months

map alwasy gets updated in july, october, december and march if u look bk over its history

and as for priffndas coast tht not alwasy been there tht was a hidden update fairly recently

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'll watch out for those, but there's the ruins of a castle a little south east of that volcano in the level 50 wilderness and it's interesting to know about because it's shaped like a mini-maze and its unmarked in the map, if you pm me on runescape I can take you there if you like.

Also has any one noticed when you pop open the world map on overview, there's a little island in the south east most corner with a bank and stuff?

Hmm, interesting... I'll pm you now.

And yes, that's the island of Mos Le'Harmless from the Cabin Fever quest... and we will get to see more of it on Monday! \'

Hmm, interesting... I'll pm you now.

And yes, that's the island of Mos Le'Harmless from the Cabin Fever quest... and we will get to see more of it on Monday! \'

Wurm, you may be onto something, I bet thats Wilderness Tag :shock:

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

My RSN is in my sig if you do.

That is the Island From "Cabin Fever".

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

i agree they need to update it, i still havn't found the mahogany trees that are south of castlewars -.-

That's because it's as far west as you can go beneath Castle Wars and it's a single Teak tree. Not that great, but it beats having to pay for a huge amount at Miscellania and it doesn't require trading sticks to get to it or to send to a bank (beacuse you've got to walk!) It's a fast respawn (kind of like oaks) so you'll get a full load, I think it takes longer to get to the CWars bank by walking than to get a full load of Teak logs =\

=D> well done :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!