Ever have a dream about Runescape?

Kanonator

Post em here.

Last night i dreamt that i was pkin aaand i saw this guy with a abby whip, lvl 74....i hit him with a 14 and he was DOWN He had a trimmed rune kite and a remember that just yesterday i thought i saw a guy selling a trimed kite for 525k so i was really happy...i got a d2h, dds, full drag, dwarf cannon, full blk mystic (btw, im buying full blk mystic so if your selling, add me, Termionkatil), full zammy and sara and all the other good stuff

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

had a dream that i had a blue phat and one where i was turned into a mod. :P

yes, i am a geek and am proud of it. \'

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

i dreamt that i saw a topic like that before

That's weird!! :roll:

I dreamt I found 311 noted blue phats, and sold all for 300m ea, and somehow, surpassed the money cap. I was happy!! Woot!1 :mrgreen:

~~ApplePieMan

rangedpoonssigdb7.png

I dreamed some guy dropped a party hat, then it disappear right when I was going to grab it. Then I was in a forest someplace with planes...

I have weird dreams I know.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

well last night i dreamed i was in catherby. and a giant black hole opened up in the sky and sucked me in with a few other people. i was wearing my full black mystic and it was lvl 1 wildy and i got attacked by a lvl 55 and died. then i respawned at the cosmic altar and made some cosmics and high alched them into black mystic....yea weird i know

Ralvn.png

I dreamed some guy dropped a party hat, then it disappear right when I was going to grab it. Then I was in a forest someplace with planes...

I have weird dreams I know.

You just read that one book...the boy (i think his name was john or somethin) was going to canada to see his dad and the pilot had a heart attack, right?

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

lol actually i drempt that i was a rogue hill giant!!! And i was under Varrock and i was killing all of the players that were there. i collected all of the goodies that i got and gave it to my actual main. it was nucking futs!! lol \'

Do not sit on your katana, it will leave a very sore butt indeed.

Guest Mr_Man

well when i was a noob and i wanted a whip really badly i had a dream that zezima or someone was giving out free whips and i got the last 1 :D

Well, my last dream of runescape was:

I was in wildy and a Jagex mod appeared and lvl up all my stats to lvl 90, then i went to wild and formed a new clan, then i were to wildy again and killed a guy and i get again from jagex a free lifetime members subscription, then i killed another guy and get a whole party hat set and full dragon, then i made my own army for kill in wildy and them...AND THEM!!!!!!!!!!...AND THEM!!!!!!!!!! I just woke up! lol

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

man this stuffs weird

I would have to agree. Im sure it isnt healthy to dream about this stuff.

Nobody can control his own life. The best you can do is chose to fill the roles given to you with good people, people who love you.

Just last night, I've been promoted into a member by JaGeX. Then I got killed by a cheater right in Falador. Members' world is sure full of tension :D

[Admin Edit: Innapropriate Text in sig removed]

i dreamed that i was in a concer, there were real people, but i saw mysel inside a window, just like runescape.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

im only lv 52 but i was gettin pked by a lv 3 in my dream and i ate poison cabbage and died and lost all my stuff.

oh and by the way im a noob and noobs rule \'

roxas3220.png

I have dreams oftentimes because when I go to sleep I often think of the RS goals. There was this one time (long time ago before I got a zammy plate) that I dreamed someone had sold me a zammy plate for 4m. And my mind tuned out the fact that the zammy plate was actually worth 1.7m at the time, so it randomly created prices for all my items. And somehow I traded the zammy plate for a Santa hat. I don't know why it did this, maybe because I went to bed that night hoping I'd get a zammy plate soon. :D

I don't make the rules, I break them...

May your bloodthirst be never stated, and may all your battles be glorious. Zamorak brings you strength!

Dragon+49044.png