My new pking tactic

Hoopster211

Ok, I was just hearig from my friend about his pking story, that happened yesterday, it goes like this:

1. He goes out to like level 15 wildy, and he sees some guy in full dharok.

2. The dharok guy atatcks him, giving him a skull, and they start to fight.

3. My friend notices he has low hp, like most people do with dharok.

4. My friend uses his pots, and 2 hits him with a 28, and a 16.

5. He dies, and my friend goes over get his loot, but nothing's there.

So this is my idea:

1. Get a level 40 account, should be like 45-60 mage (pure)

2. Get 2 of your friends (maybe 90-100) and get them with full dharok on.

3. Make them skull themselves somehow, and then go to some uncrowed place in the high wild.

4. Mage both of them until they both have like 40% of their hp's left.

5. Then get back down to edgeville somehow

6. Have all 3 of you go into like level 10-15 wildy

7. Let them both try to kill people, and hopefully they'll get some kills with their 40 or so hp.

8. If they die, get your level 40, and go run out and pick up their armor up, and give it back to them, so they can do it all over again.

The level 40 will get the armor because he/she did like 60% of the damage causing them to die.

The good part of this is, you should hit really high because your on low HP. Post here if you notice any flaws or ideas.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

What is sadder is that you'd have to pay membership for a level 40 account just to do that... #-o

Dosen't have to be lvl 40, your friend could do it.. Odd idea kinda messed though, seeing as the person that killed you won't get anything. Snd the fact that you can't use any food is like suicide I mean you ahve to use food if your gonna pk. You can get 2 hit with 40 hp...

What is sadder is that you'd have to pay membership for a level 40 account just to do that... #-o

Anyway he can still using the pure mage account for uhm.... pure ancient mage? ^^ cool stuff anyway

And the strategy... man, kinda arduous for just getting 1 or 2 kills, because at the end you have to eat to have more kills, and means more damage... so you gonna have to calculate when the other players deals more damage in you than your mage friend, just unnecesary efforts.

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

so if the lvl 40 dies and one of them dies the other will pick it up? I don't see any flaws so far, great suggestion :D

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Correct me if i'm wrong, when barrows armour is dropped, doens't it go down to 0 percent? I've never pked barrows and i've only used the xbow and ahrims staff, I wouldn't know.

So even if he died and you picked it up, would you have to spend 300 to repair it?....bad idea if my above theory is correct.

And anyway, i'd rather jsut get 94 mage then spend like2 hours walking around high level wildy, walking back, fighting, picking up stuff giving ti back, rinse and repeat..

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

how about get 100 pies.. drop them into deep level wildy from level 1..

wait for someone to follow the trail of pies and BAM! you tell them it was vegetable pie :mrgreen:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

how about get 100 pies.. drop them into deep level wildy from level 1..

wait for someone to follow the trail of pies and BAM! you tell them it was vegetable pie :mrgreen:

Or they use the pies to own you...

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Would'nt it be better to just kill people by being good and if you die oh well. Then pay for membership for 2 accounts and it's your friends going pking :-k

I see it as they get loot for thier kills...Even if they share it can't be worth the hassle of paying for 2 accounts or even collecting the remains...

Just pk like a pker should. Well.

yoda.gif

wait a minute... i was pking on my pure (fun while my membership is not on)

i killed somone and their was nothing their, and i saw hes friend run up where he died.. mabye hes friend attacks him until low hp then eats and pks normaly so when he dies hes friend just picks up hes stuff and gives it back to him?.. wouldnt that work?

anyway.. i dont like f2p wildy, everyone tags, teams, pjs, and teles/runs

ive yet to see somone who dosnt.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Would'nt it be better to just kill people by being good and if you die oh well. Then pay for membership for 2 accounts and it's your friends going pking :-k

I see it as they get loot for thier kills...Even if they share it can't be worth the hassle of paying for 2 accounts or even collecting the remains...

Just pk like a pker should. Well.

newsflash WHO THE HELL PKS LIKE PKERS SHOULD!!! Sorry, but no one pks like they "should" anymore. Everyones cheap because all the non-cheap people already got owned by the cheap people :notalk:

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

wait a minute... i was pking on my pure (fun while my membership is not on)

i killed somone and their was nothing their, and i saw hes friend run up where he died.. mabye hes friend attacks him until low hp then eats and pks normaly so when he dies hes friend just picks up hes stuff and gives it back to him?.. wouldnt that work?

anyway.. i dont like f2p wildy, everyone tags, teams, pjs, and teles/runs

ive yet to see somone who dosnt.

Yea just today I was pking f2p. My first time pking in f2p by the way. I was saddened by the amount of tagging there. So, i actually took teles to annoy them, but then I actually saw a legit pker. So we fought. He beats me because i only had about 16 lobs left, but I don't tele because he was the only person I saw who didnt fight dirty.

On-topic: Yea, I think this would work, but could you actually kill someone with Dharok without eating? :?

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Ummm, someone please explain how a level 40 would attack a level 100? :-k They would have to to go to level 60 wildy and that dont exist...And even if they were level 90 they woulld need 50 wildy which is very very dangerous :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

TifSig.jpg