i found a way to replace sharks

tuhdude

well i know that people pay 1k each for sharks right? and sharks heal 20 hp right? well i recently decided its about time i try out construction so i got a cook to help and i had her make dinner to see what she made and its pinapple pizza. that stuff heals 22 hp! not that much more but its still alot easyer to get. now if you think about it, it takes a long time to make the pizza but walking back and forth to the bank and places for sharks takes a long time to doesnt it? so it heals more health and you also only need lvl 30 con to get it! so spread the word no more sharks! \'

edit: and i fergot to mention another thing. if you can get together 5 of your friends she will serve them all a pizza! thats 6 pizzas! and that is really fast food

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

well i know that people pay 1k each for sharks right? and sharks heal 14 hp right? well i recently decided its about time i try out construction so i got a cook to help and i had her make dinner to see what she made and its pinapple pizza. that stuff heals 22 hp! now if you think about it, it takes a long time to make the pizza but walking back and forth to the bank and places for sharks takes a long time to doesnt it? so it heals more health and you also only need lvl 30 con to get it! so spread the word no more sharks! \'

edit: and i fergot to mention another thing. if you can get together 5 of your friends she will serve them all a pizza! thats 6 pizzas! and that is really fast food

Sharks heal 20. Pizza is eaten in 2 bites as opposed to 1 with a shark.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

well i know that people pay 1k each for sharks right? and sharks heal 14 hp right? well i recently decided its about time i try out construction so i got a cook to help and i had her make dinner to see what she made and its pinapple pizza. that stuff heals 22 hp! now if you think about it, it takes a long time to make the pizza but walking back and forth to the bank and places for sharks takes a long time to doesnt it? so it heals more health and you also only need lvl 30 con to get it! so spread the word no more sharks! \'

now thats the other thing... who cares!? 1 bite doesnt make that much difference! i dont know why people hate the extra bite so much

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

sharks heal 20
they do? :wall:

F2p much? :roll:

now thats the other thing... who cares!? 1 bite doesnt make that much difference! i dont know why people hate the extra bite so much

Someone obviously doesn't pk much. Try going out in the wildy and pking with cakes in varok level 1 on p2p servers and yo'll find out why 1 bite means more mate.. :wink:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

sharks heal 20

:roll: F2p much?

no. i havnt been in a free world in forever. i'm a skiller. i dont pay attention to stuff like how much health sharks heal.

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

How much do you pk?

lambosig1.png

sharks heal 20

:roll: F2p much?

no. i havnt been in a free world in forever. i'm a skiller. i dont pay attention to stuff like how much health sharks heal.

if you where a GOOD skiller you'd be ale to fish sharks.. and you should know Damn well how muhch they heal. :wall:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

One problem: you cannot bring beers from the barrel out of the house, so I think its safe to assume you cannot bring the pizzas the servants bring you out of the house

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

give the guy a break..... they are nice for far away monsters if u dont have btp or guthan...

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

well i know that people pay 1k each for sharks right? and sharks heal 20 hp right? well i recently decided its about time i try out construction so i got a cook to help and i had her make dinner to see what she made and its pinapple pizza. that stuff heals 22 hp! not that much more but its still alot easyer to get. now if you think about it, it takes a long time to make the pizza but walking back and forth to the bank and places for sharks takes a long time to doesnt it? so it heals more health and you also only need lvl 30 con to get it! so spread the word no more sharks! \'

i hope your joking because really... pineapple pizza has been around since rsc(im pretty sure?) make a plain pizza cook it then add slice of pineapple and bam there ya go. no con required and items easy enough to get

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

I was thinking about this topic when i first enter and I thought u're talking about the tuna sweetcorn potato,lol,it's quite easy to get and heal 22,anyway,there is no fast way to get sweetcorns=(

Don't forget about the Mushroom and Onion Potato. Those things are easy to make and heal 20, like sharks. The only thing you don't have in your house is a mushroom, which you can get farming, and butter, which you can get using milk on a churn, such as the one in Yanille.

General! I have just found a way to win this war! Instead of throwing rocks at our enemy, we can use theese machine guns!

This will not work:

1. you have to pay your servant, so its barely cheaper.

2. its still slow

3. It heals only 11 not 22, because it consists of 2 slices, so while youre trying to eat those 2 slices, you could already be dead.

me and my friend usually take lobbies to chaos elemental. They heal 12hp, well on oe trip i ran out of lobbs so i took cakes......heal 11 hp ut in 3 pieces..... you can probally guess what happened..... cudnt eat fast enough and died ... so yes sharks are better as its only 1 click to heal 20hp. :wall:

~Heros are remembered, but legends never die~

R.I.P The old nite