Level 3 Clues.... It *can't* be just me...

Leesters

ive had a lvl 3 sitting in my bank for about a month, its a puzzle and im going to do it someday. Tomorrow i wil ltry and maybe ill get like 5 robins?

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive done about 11 clues in the past 24 hours. ive gotten 2 zammy page (4)'s (each off of seperate clues), 1 zam legs, 1 rune (t) legs, 1 rune (g) skirt. so 6/11 yeilded nothing, while 5/11 yeilded an item thats sellable. I too think they have gone up (meaning the item chance).

Well, im in the top 10 for unluckyest people in runescape, but yesterday I finished my level 3 clue from steel dragons (Killed 160 of them. No dragon item but tonnes of xp). When I open my treasure trails chest, what do I see?

treasureimageshackupy8ui.png

This is BY FAR the best loot I ever got.

Conclusion. Its just your luck.

(anyone wana do some barrows with me :P)

cocojo.png

Now, this is encouraging... the only ppl posting that they have bad luck with clues are the ppl that have only had 1 or 2.

Everyone else posting more than 3 clues is getting fun.

Conclusion:

Clues have improved. I'm going to abbies for more.

The house party drops should get better and better! \'

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I havn't done any cluescrolls lately lol :P

And it's just luck I think, Runescape is all about being random. :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I average 4 lvl 3 clues a day from abbys nechs and gargoyles. So far the I have only gotten the usual runes, rune, and black dhide. I have gotten one god page (zammy 3) in the last 2 weeks. Perhaps I'm just on a bad streak, but you are certainly doing well.

2 b honest i am terrible i only go 1 lvl 3 clue scroll and i got saradomin legs for it and yes it was past warriors guild in fact i got it from a clyclops :D

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

hmm i guess it just luck, though iv got pretty decent reward last clue that racked me up with about 300k, but aint really noticing it yet...

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

I was about to post just the opposite.

I've done 14 (!!!!) lvl 3 clues in 3 days (Gargoyles & Abberent mostly) and except from 1 Rune kite (h) didn't get [cabbage].

O ye,forgot, loads of firelighters..

Judging from my friend's luck with level 3 clues, there seems to be a higher chance for god and gilded armour. Both me and him had a lot of bad luck with clue rewards (I think I had like 10 different level 3 rewards in a row with nothing better than just plain rune armour...). I've recently stopped doing clues (training fishing and stuff) - typical bad choice from me :D But my friend continued and he doesn't stop messaging me how good are his rewards lately.

So.. yes, it might be a "tweak" from Jagex..

103 combat | 1M+ xp in each skill (lvl73) | 1800+ skill total | quest cape

Level 86 herblore, 85 farming

well i thought this i did my first clue in a long while and got robin hood hat

proceeded to spend the weekend doing clues, must of done at least 20-30 over that time friday-monday and i didnt get anything else good apart from zammy helm.

just tones of black d hide and rune stuff.

sorry to be a negative one here! :mrgreen:

I honestly Dont think its the update because B4 Warriors guild came out my Clues were pretty decent always getting a rune item at least 2...i think its cause the more clue's you do the better you get as a reward...cause i went from getting just 1 rune item to now when i get atleast 2 rune items...my most recent clue gave me Blk d-hide chaps and Body and a rune plate (t)

Head Gen of -=ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâæAge Of LegendsÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ=- Clan

WhiteKnightMaster.jpg

SirAram.png

In my last 10 clues i've got only about 3 worthwhile items...

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Put me in with the "not so lucky" crowd. Just finished a level three I got fighting black drags. Two wildy trips, a Sara mage at the shipyard, some assorted jumping around the map, and this was my reward.

13 Sharks (lucky number!)

10 Blue firelighters

30 Laws

1 Full rune helm (not trimmed, gilded shaken or stirred)

1 Mage short

3897 goldpieces (what's up with that number?)

Now I can always use the laws, but sheesh...for a level three clue firelighters should be barred, lol. :wall:

26 Bloods

1 Magic shortbow

36 Water runes

and

Black dhide chaps

Rune (h) kite

rune plate

Nothing too special imo...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.