Bloodveld's first KQ run

Bloodveld

Ok, so I promased a friend that I would start doing KQ runs after my 100 combat parteh. The party ended, and we decided that it was time to get a good ole d chain.

I take the portal from my house to lumby, and start stocking up. Now, as I was still a newb at this, I had no idea what to take. So I give my partner Globez_Xz a pm basicially saying I have no idea what to do. Lol. He replies telling me that he'd pm me a short guide.

I read this guide, and decide that I'm ready to go, so I check out my bank. No sharks. No ranarrs. Two 2 dose prayer pots. Weee. I tell him to give me a few min to buy the stuff, and he says "Just take it" and gives me a super set and 50 sharks, which I thank him for.

So we leave for the lair, and everything is going good. We waste no food getting there, and we see nobody. We enter the KQ's lair and Globe tells me to put on prayer. I do so, then we dash inside to find...two veracs killing the KQ. So we both run back, turn off prayer (and waste a prayer dose :?) then switch to another world.

We log on, run to the KQ, and of course, there's people there. So we decide to switch, but right before we do, we notice another pair of people entering. (:lol:) So we switch once again, and we're alone. Perfect.

We run up and start beating the crap out of her. She is moving odd, so I run around her (so she can't attack us both at the same time), and find myself doing that stupid walking glitch over and over. Finally everything's going great, and we kill the first form. Halfway through the 2nd form is when the trouble starts: I run out of prayer pots. (Remember the two 2 dose pots? Yeah.)

So here I am, pounding away at her, and gobbling sharks like crazy. I look at her hp, she's got about a 1/5 of her hp left, and I'm out of sharks. I'm here, sweating bullets, hoping I won't die. Luckily, she started hitting tons of zeros on me, and we got her redbarred. Then- she hits a 34 on me. I've got 23 hp left, and out of food. But then I hit a 19 and she falls! Globe got the drop, and we crystal tele.

So I ask him, "What was the drop?" And he replies with one word: chain. I'm like, "Haha, really, what did we get?" And he says, "A chain." and sends me a trade request.

Omg, I'm going crazy knowing I got a chain on the first run, so I choose to trade with him to see what he got and he shows me: a rune chain. :lol:

We both had a good laugh, and decided it was best that we stock up on supplies before we started some more runs, so I logged off and posted this.

=P~ OMG RUNE CHAIN!!11 =P~

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

the queen is vicious, you definately have to pay attention to her... and that new walk thing i never thought about it, but it might make her even trickier to kill since some times you circle her.

and you used 4 doses of prayer pot on 1 queen? was your prayer fully charged when u went their? or did you use 15% prayers? usually i can make it out after 1 kill without drinkin a dose of prayer pot. with just protect item and pray magic.

the queen is vicious, you definately have to pay attention to her... and that new walk thing i never thought about it, but it might make her even trickier to kill since some times you circle her.

and you used 4 doses of prayer pot on 1 queen? was your prayer fully charged when u went their? or did you use 15% prayers? usually i can make it out after 1 kill without drinkin a dose of prayer pot. with just protect item and pray magic.

I do use the 3 stat prayers + mage prayer + protect item prayer, and my prayer level is only 56. :P

Very nice, I want more stories \'

I'm sure you don't need that staff, you can give it to me :D :D :D

This is why I like reading your posts. Almost makes me feel like I was there, and I get just as excited when you get your drop. :lol:
very nice story, throughly enjoyed it
Nice little story, I love hearing storys of success.
Thanks for the good comments people!!! [/jealous-of-Leesters]

Reminds me of my KQ trips lol :P

both me and my partner used to do that too

When finally we got a dragon chain as drop,i couldn't tell if he was joking or not lol until he showed me the trade

Good Luck on ur future Kq trips and congratz on 100 combat(srry i missed party, wasn't there on that day :( )

awesome one bloodveld!

you've got some good storytelling skills there, almost getting as good as leesters :wink:

anyway, i loved the story, it made me want to go to the KQ! if only i could afford veracs right now :oops: (its been a bad couple of months, i'm down to like 15 mil :-X )

oh well, no progress without risks

good luck with the queen! hope ya get a chain \'

It's nice to know that there are also others who are truly enjoying the game, not only hardcore training to be the best =D>
Hehe, the only skill that I actually train is construction, but they also happens to be the only skill that I like to train. :P

I think he simply said "chain" just to mess with you.
Captain obvious to the rescue? :P

I love pulling the rune chain trick on people. :oops:

It's the Best!!

I never use any doses with 70 prayer and i use the attack and str prayers, 15%, too.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Oh Blood, you had me rolling there buddy.

That was a good read. :lol:

Im still waiting to get a group going to kqing with the pc group you help us to form.

We are planning on doing our trip starting next week. We'll see how it goes.

Kaotic_supa.gif

adminafflcitionbannerwi1.png

Grats, god do i need to invest in veracs and guthans, I never have any fun =(

Only at your party though, good fun.

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?