WHO HAS FULL ZOMBIE? AND THE EMOTES?

The Observer

I have full zombie and the emotes... I had to drop the full zombie clothes to save bank space though... sigh...

do any of you have full zombie? i bury bones alot..

j0xPu5R.png

I have no zombie stuff at all 8-) .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The zombie clothes were ugly, so i threw it for more bank space

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Had leo about 15 times before I dropped the clothes. 5000gp richer I suppose. But bank space was too important so I dropped. Had it 3 more times since then, dropped the stuff you get. I'd rather have 5 free bank spaces than 500gp. I got leo a lot as I trained mostly at mossies before this security update. F2P as well.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

I see Zombie Walk as "Moon Walk!" The emotes rock!

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

I have full + one emote. Im trying to get the last one so I can...empty my bank :(

I like camo better, looks sooooo nice with what im wearing.

[pix of camo]

Now thats the shiz

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

i have the zombie gloves, trousers, shirt, and boots and the zombie walk emote. i will drop the items for bank space, but im keeping them for right now- i heard that u get the items in order and if u drop an item, the next time u get the gravedigger, you get that item back, not the next item on the list... #-o

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I have every emote and every random event clothing except Lederhosen. I've NEVER had the Freaky Forester event on my main. But I had it on my short-lived pure.

I got full zombie in a matter of a day camped at fire giants with guthan. That event is a really nice way to get to bank all those herbs and stuff you pick up when you don't want to leave.

Kill a few hundred giants, bury the bones, get the random. Deposit the herbs and other stuff you pick up in the mausoleum. Finish the random and go back to training and hope for another later. :P

99 Crafting, Fletching, Cooking, Magic - Fire Cape - 1900+ Total

I've had full zombie, but I dropped everything exept the gloves (which I keep because it looks good with my full dhide/green mask outfit =P)

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

I had full zombie (still no emotes), but I dropped everything but the mask for bankspace. Such is life... :cry:

In fact, I only have the camo shirt and the zombie mask. Everything else from randoms I dumped.