Rcty's Weekly Poll #004 - [Closed]

Rcty

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, funnest skill to use HAS to be magic, hurting people and crazy cool lookin stuff

but, as for leveling one certain skill? construction i mean it was the best thought out skill when it comes to lvling, theirs literally almost something for each lvl you get in construction and it goes all the way to lvl 99 construction, of course smithing is like this but contruction is way better thought out and more statisfying and rewarding

by FAR magic

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Construction. Dont ask me why, I just love the idea of trapping your friends in a cage :).

Edit: Atually, I like farming more. Its nice and relaxing, and I can do other things while my crops are growing. My farmings low though, only 13...

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Personally i Love Construction, it has So many different things to do. and the thought of owning your own house is wicked ...mines 50 soon to be 99 in the Very Very distant future... :wall: :mrgreen:

Head Gen of -=ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâæAge Of LegendsÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ=- Clan

WhiteKnightMaster.jpg

SirAram.png

Hitpoints. I like being able to worry about having less than half health but still having over 2 sharks worth of health. If you need another option I guess attack.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I sorta flip flop on my fav every week.

But overall I like fishing, its fun being able to have a stressfree skill. You are not fighting the guy fishing with you for the resource and its overall a nicer laid back feel to it.

runescapesig7gw.png

Current Goal: Fire Cape, 0-6 at the caves 0-3 agianst the Jad, Lag done me in.