What is YOUR area's poser outfit?

BenBru

Don't really know, most people here follow the fashion magazines. And then you've got the more 'alternatives' who mainly wear black things, from a black band t-shirt with a dead guy on it to their black nail polish (guys as well). And the 'urban' look is pretty popular as well. I don't really care much about it, I think I got a little bit of all; hip clothes, band t-shirts (not with dead people though) and baggy jeans. Oh, that was what people generally wear here, I bet there are some posers in all those groups. I don't pay much attention finding 'posers'.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool Emo/Skateboarding kids wearing girls clothes.. ..

:roll:

Yea, some of the guys here at my school hook up with the emo chicks and then wear their clothes LOL. :wall:

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

Am I the only one who lives around upper-middle class people who think they're ghetto and tough? :P

I'm with you. There are plenty of people around here who dress "ghetto" and think they are ghetto. Dressing ghetto usually includes a large shirt, shorts that go down to your ankles and a baseball hat that is worn sideways and the bill is flat. My gym teacher always made fun of people who wore extremely long shorts in his class. :lol:

Rofl we have that here too. Majority are 'azn gangstas'. I wanna stab all of them in the eye.

The majority of 'gangsters' we get round here are 15 year old white kids from a middle class background wearing Adidas. They are known to us as Wangsters (try saying it aloud).

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Cool Emo/Skateboarding kids wearing girls clothes.. ..

:roll:

Yea, some of the guys here at my school hook up with the emo chicks and then wear their clothes LOL. :wall:

omg emo's suck do you want me to puke or sumthing :anxious:

bloodyrbsig5lh.gif

shirts with bands they know nothing about, notably jimi hendrix,pink floyd and led zeppelin

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

i wear my girls jeans, tight shirts, and spend hours on my hair in the morning

go ahead shoot me but i have many aquatinces and friends that love me :)

btw i am not emo i am scene

its also gross how fat ugly girls act emo so people will feel bad for them. pisses me off and makes people hate them even more lmao

around here posers are the kids who look like kids one day and show up the next day looking like someone they're definatley not.

a bunch of [wagon] copied my hairstyle, [bleep] em.

skyeatsairplaneph1.jpg

Hiphopers.. Frickin' scum.. :shame:

Myself.

Black army cap, Dark Blue Jeans Jacket, Blue/Black Jeans, Military Patched/RedConverse, Black Tshirt Mostly Linkin Park ones. :3>

tifsbti6oi.gif

btw i am not emo i am scene

No, you're a girl.

his avvy is emo

Maybe it's scene

Maybe it's homo.

Phil. It will be totally unfair if you ban me for this post, though.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Most of the people at my school wear "tall tees" and baggy shorts (that look like pants)

Yeah, too many people are busy trying to look like everyone else instead of having their own idividuality or liking. I dress how I want. I don't care what other people think.

csuser.jpg

the whole gangsta thing is at my school and everything is the wide brim hats worn sidwayz i hate it i really do im just me i dont follow trends or anything i dont wear converses because everybody else has em i wore em b4 everybody thought they were cool i wear normal blue jeans or camo pants and wear any band t shirt that is washed i have nearly 20 band t shirts slipknot, incubus, tool, apc, lamb of god, korn, led zepplin, the bezerker, dream theater, sevendust, fear factory, killswitch engage, machine head, nirvana, primus etc etc ps (im not emo i am happy with my life and enjoy life and are a nice person i personally hate emos)

mr0solitaire.png

Currently playing... WoW - C:SS

Taking a huge break from rs.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ar&n=Nelaz

Doesn't leave a lot to imagination around here..........

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

welp....we got the wanna be gansters from the rich neighbor hoods (i live in a upper class town with a few very wealthy sections, containing all the "gansters") then we got the fat girls who go to hot topic and buy shirts that are about 20 sizes to small, which is why i hate hot topic. then the usual wnana be pot heads, metal heads, jocks, regular joes, surfers and then the cool people...me ( usually wear polos with the new balances and jeans) :P

Am I the only one who lives around upper-middle class people who think they're ghetto and tough? :P

I'm with you. There are plenty of people around here who dress "ghetto" and think they are ghetto. Dressing ghetto usually includes a large shirt, shorts that go down to your ankles and a baseball hat that is worn sideways and the bill is flat. My gym teacher always made fun of people who wore extremely long shorts in his class. :lol:

Rofl we have that here too. Majority are 'azn gangstas'. I wanna stab all of them in the eye.

The majority of 'gangsters' we get round here are 15 year old white kids from a middle class background wearing Adidas. They are known to us as Wangsters (try saying it aloud).

Yeah. I live half an hour from civilization, but whenever I go into town\go to school you see all these "wanna be gansters" who where(sp) all that gangster clothing. And, the funny thing is that they are all very (im not saying like millionares here) weathy.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing