How many people actually respond to HYT!?

toast647

Well i dont know if anyone has a thread like this but here it is. I wanted to know how many people that you HYT! actually respond to HYT! and how many people you have seen from tip it.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

alot of people responded today at the thzarr cave bank, but i had to go. so i missed the pit fight, sk8er was going to give me a rune plate(thanks man), but i couldnt accept and paid.

sk8er tells me they had a costume party lol

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

I hate when people say HYT to me, they get on my ignore list immediately. (Exceptions are made)

Gosh I hate the sound of HYT!, makes you sound like a nerd :-X

yea true lol ur never on anymore :?

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I've hyt'd someone about 5 times. I think I've only got 2 responses. :cry: Most of the other people who I've hyt'd were really high lvls. I saw mirrorforced but he probably had public chat off. Oh, and I saw Sunli once, but he didn't answer. :cry:

wartortlelove.jpg

I've hyt'd someone about 5 times. I think I've only got 2 responses. :cry: Most of the other people who I've hyt'd were really high lvls. I saw mirrorforced but he probably had public chat off. Oh, and I saw Sunli once, but he didn't answer. :cry:

Sunli's a she, if you're referring to the administrator here on tip.it. I guess she was just too busy to answer. I sent her a mail on tip about locking a topic as well when she was online according to the "who's online", but she never answered. To think that I actually spent 2 minutes writing it all... :evil:

Sunli's a she, if you're referring to the administrator here on tip.it. I guess she was just too busy to answer. I sent her a mail on tip about locking a topic as well when she was online according to the "who's online", but she never answered. To think that I actually spent 2 minutes writing it all... :evil:

... :shock: :-$ MACRO! :P

I've never HYT'd or being HYT'd, then again I didn't know what it meant until this thread.

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

I've never HYT'd or being HYT'd, then again I didn't know what it meant until this thread.

same for me...then again i just came back after 4 year break i never rly was on tipit before now(used it for quests though!)

1zp4ety.jpg

I never find anybody from Tip.It, they find me lol. I respond to HYTs, but only 3 times since I dont go to World 9. (64 FTW :3> )

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg