Full dragon, on a level 27, AMAZING!

Guest skater789

well its all good of him to have 60 defense thats gr8 but to be honest you should've reported him or sumat cause i higly doubt he made the money for that...

If you trade the money or items with 2 computers it dosn't count as the rule.(diffrent ip's)

Hes might merchanting or skilling for the money or done it with the way above. Any chance your going to report all lvl 3 skillers now because they managed to get over white wolf mountain?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he has rich friends, nothing in the rules about giving money away free of charge.

You are by mentioning that people should report him risking getting banned yourself, Rule 10 clearly states....

"Rule 10 - False Representations

You must not misuse RuneScape Customer Support. This includes threatening or reporting an innocent person, supplying false information, and, abusing Jagex staff."

Someone can quite innocently come up to you and give you full Dragon a phat and 100m in cash even if he/she is your friend/brother/relative, as long as that amount did not come from your account in the first place..

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

Look at his name, that was obviously his goal :roll:

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

It's more likely that he did drop trade or something of the sort and didn't earn it, but he could have earned it. The majority of accounts like that haven't earned it though, so you really never know...

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

Guest skater789

if he did drop trade it then why would he have 82 fishing? that seems kinda pointless if he has a very high level main. He probably earned the money

RuneScript- *** [ FULL DRG ]: Def 60 | Fishing 82 | Thieving 51 | Runecraft 46 | Construction 44

He has 82 fishing, so, Dont just assume he drop traded

bloodelf-1.jpg

I tell the truth even when I lie.

Why are you all guys saying its easy??

I mean hitting one constantly looks very boring to me. If you tried it yourself, then you are allowed to say how easy it is.

To all the ppl saying he drop traded it. How about trading the stuff first to a good friend, log out, then log in with the pure. That's NOT illegal.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

lol im like 3 times higher then his lvl and i dont have full dragon :boohoo:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Why are you all guys saying its easy??

I mean hitting one constantly looks very boring to me. If you tried it yourself, then you are allowed to say how easy it is.

To all the ppl saying he drop traded it. How about trading the stuff first to a good friend, log out, then log in with the pure. That's NOT illegal.

That is illegal and will get you banned

"Rule 8 - Multiple Logging-In"

Can I give items to another player from one of my accounts, so that they can then give the items to another character that I play?

No, this goes against the rule. You may not transfer items between your accounts in any way.

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

With Pest Control you can make any kind of pure you want. Just go in with logs and repair barriers, and you only have to get xp in the skill you want to lvl. You could potentially get 99 in a combat skill and still have 10hp.

Could have 60 def without a single HP level up.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

With Pest Control you can make any kind of pure you want. Just go in with logs and repair barriers, and you only have to get xp in the skill you want to lvl. You could potentially get 99 in a combat skill and still have 10hp.

I believe you have to be 40 or 50 combat to get into pest control so... no.

dturtlesig.jpg

^^Thanks Mom!^^

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

Your character is rockin' out to the RuneScape iLyre. It's like a medieval iPod!

firstly, i reckon that the stuff probably was drop traded or something, but there is no way to prove it. Pretty impressive def pure though. To the dude above, you need minimum strength and attack stats to get into the warrior guild. I guess that you could use genie lamps and some quests to get your def up without getting as much hp xp. Pretty impressive though.

and at higher lvls he can use pest control

I believe you have to be 40 or 50 combat to get into pest control so... no.

Yes, but this is a semi-new rule so he could have done it before the 50 damage/ 40 combat rule. :|

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

Well it seems pretty obvious he traded the drag from his main, I mean come on, Full Drg is his name? But I could be wrong, checked his name and it says he has 82 fishing, but that still doesn't equal 20M+. Now I'm confuzzled, maybe he merchanted the fish... :oops:

Oh well, I tried making a def pure, got banned for an Offensive name.....

61784167.jpg

Well it seems pretty obvious he traded the drag from his main, I mean come on, Full Drg is his name? But I could be wrong, checked his name and it says he has 82 fishing, but that still doesn't equal 20M+. Now I'm confuzzled, maybe he merchanted the fish... :oops:

Oh well, I tried making a def pure, got banned for an Offensive name.....

You can make a good deal of money getting that high fishing, probably close to 10 million, and then merchant from there.

BTW I don't think he drop traded, there is no point in training non combat stats if you are gonna drop trade with your main.