I Passed My Driver's Test!

knives669

whoop de doo basil[/sarcasm]
You suck.

Kayla for queen! :)

Congratulations on passing your driving test, I am sure you will be a great driver :^o

sig5235ro7.jpg

What state are you in?

The reason I ask is that some states have a 15yr old limit for getting a learners, and a few have 14. (I know because in South Dakota [where i'm going to college at] you can get your learners at 14)

oh and gratz. :)

What state are you in?

The reason I ask is that some states have a 15yr old limit for getting a learners, and a few have 14. (I know because in South Dakota [where i'm going to college at] you can get your learners at 14)

oh and gratz. :)

Here in Virginia, it's 15 and a half. I have yet to get my learners permit - will probably take the test in August. For now I'm just cruising at 20 mph in empty parking lots :P

cescsig.jpg

Awesome. I was excited when I got my permit.

Then, I got my actual license, and later bought a car. Hate driving now :D

Yesterday, I drove for 1.5 hours or so to a resturant, then back. I was bored and hurting enough that I wanted to make wings out of the pillows in my car and have them dangle out the window.

one of my mates spends about 1.5hrs in transit just going to or from work :P

everyday

There's a lot of people that do that. I would have to cut off random parts of my body to get rid of the pain from sitting still that long, then tie my hands to the steering wheel to keep myself from doing stupid stuff.

*Thinks back to the time he got bored on a 3 hour drive and stripped down...

That sounds hawt.

\:D/

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

I never studied a single bit for anything having to do with driver's training, and I still did perfect on all of it.

I'm just that awesome.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Awesome. I was excited when I got my permit.

Then, I got my actual license, and later bought a car. Hate driving now :D

Yesterday, I drove for 1.5 hours or so to a resturant, then back. I was bored and hurting enough that I wanted to make wings out of the pillows in my car and have them dangle out the window.

one of my mates spends about 1.5hrs in transit just going to or from work :P

everyday

There's a lot of people that do that. I would have to cut off random parts of my body to get rid of the pain from sitting still that long, then tie my hands to the steering wheel to keep myself from doing stupid stuff.

*Thinks back to the time he got bored on a 3 hour drive and stripped down...

That sounds hawt.

\:D/

He cutting off random parts of his body because of the pain?

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

one more question wrong on my writen test, and i would of failed :P

Haha, same. I did a lot better on my driving test though! :)

Just practice, practice, and practice, and you'll do fine in the driving portion! Just remember to look in your blindspots before you turn; I forgot (turned into a bike lane with looking lol), and that's how I failed the first time. :P

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Just practice, practice, and practice, and you'll do fine in the driving portion! Just remember to look in your blindspots before you turn; I forgot (turned into a bike lane with looking lol), and that's how I failed the first time. :P

Yea as long as you over emphasize your looking then you should be fine. If you have long hair, make your hair toss when you are looking both ways so the instructer will notice you even if he is not looking directly at you :lol: . (my drivers ed teacher told me that trick)

lope6jw0.jpg

Yea as long as you over emphasize your looking then you should be fine. If you have long hair, make your hair toss when you are looking both ways so the instructer will notice you even if he is not looking directly at you :lol: . (my drivers ed teacher told me that trick)

Pretty cool teacher you have. :lol: Most help any of my teachers give us for tests is that if it's multiple choice, don't leave the answer blank. -.-

Off topic, NO!!! now we have to use -.- instead of the text one -,- (with a period)

1z2zrwo.jpg

Hahaha, I guess you took my advice =D. Congratulations, I'm very proud of you!

Offtopic: Wow, 3 pages of posts the first day you posted this. Kayla is popular =P.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Congrats on your permit. I'm 14 but in Texas, we have to wait until 15... Anyway, when you get a learner's permit, does that give permission to drive out of state (assuming you have an adult in the car)?

Congrats on your permit. I'm 14 but in Texas, we have to wait until 15... Anyway, when you get a learner's permit, does that give permission to drive out of state (assuming you have an adult in the car)?

You have to call each state because they each have their own laws. I had to do this once for a road trip.

You suck.

Congratulations on passing your driving test, I am sure you will be a great driver :^o

dude alot of ppl pass their drivers tests it no reason to make a thread

This isn't just anyone... It's kayla! She is worth a thread. When you pass your driving test in 10 years time don't post here.
sig5235ro7.jpg

Kayla! Congrats buddy, glad to here your driving. I love having my own car, being able to go where I want when I want, the freedom! I love it. But then theres gas(*gasp*) which is 2.99 a gallon where I am :x . So my little advice to everyone getting a car. Invest in alternitive energy, you'll be glad you did.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

You suck.

dude alot of ppl pass their drivers tests it no reason to make a thread

This isn't just anyone... It's kayla! She is worth a thread. When you pass your driving test in 10 years time don't post here.

Yeah, don't you even know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut! :lol:

And I took Kido's advice. ^_^ And boy was I glad that I did. :P

Thanks for tips on the driving part! But, everyone tells me that around here ,the hardest part is taking the test to get your permit, because when you take the driving portion of the exam, the instructor just tells you to drive around the block and the test probably takes five minutes at most.

3898000bYVcx.png

Where I live you can get your learners permit at 14, school permit at 15 (I think), 16 for your 'license', and 18 for you real license.

I've got my learners permit but I've never really bothered to get out and drive, but I have to soon because I want to take drivers ed in the fall because I'll be 16 in September...

Oh yeah, Gratz Kayla! \'