Anyone on here collect?

Lionheart_0

I collect... odd things. Like things that strike me as odd. :P

I have a plastic, awesome looking crown. (I like to wear it when I go to Wal-Mart. I get very strange looks)

I have an old infantry jacket from WW2 (complete with a bullet hole).

I have a Chinese guardian lion statue that weighs a ton that I got at an Asian Market in Memphis TN (for $4).

I have a can that used to have green tea in it. I kept the can because I had never seen canned green tea before.

I have a toy halbred that I bought at a yard sale.

I have a chinese papyrus scroll calendar (from the year 2004 and it's still hanging on my wall. :P) that I got from an old chinese restuarant in the area that's out of business now.

I have a bottle filled with hat sauce packets (unused) from Taco Bell that I found in a parking lot.

I have a small laminated sign on my door that just has the number "8" on it with little purple... monster things dancing around it that I found lying in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

:P

3898000bYVcx.png

i also collect ratchet and clank games the only thing that's gonna stop me from collecting them is that stupid 500$ ps3 o yeah and they're gonna remake final fnatasy 7 for the ps3 which is gonna be awesome \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \'

cloudfi3qq.jpg

mr putter that has got to be 1 of the funniest avaters ive ever seen for some reason

and to not make this post spam:my room collects dust

The edit button exists for a reason. Stop triple posting all the time man.

Ontopic: I also have a small collection of books, though it's fairly small. Majority of it are Hardy Boys.

and to not make this post spam:

man, the irony is killing me.

an odd thing i collect is the packaging from the dvds, you know how it comes in plastic and then has stickers too keep you from opening it easily? yeah, i keep all of that 8-) .

i was going to post a pic here, but camera is out of batteries, again.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I used to collect Archie comics when I was younger. Ended up with around only 25 of them, but then again, my money back then were in quarters :lol:

My dad passed on his collection of old comic books to me with about 100 archies, Betty and Veronica's, Jughead's, and even some little Archies. I also got the rest which is about 4-5 times that of Superman/ Whole bunch of other heros.

Used to have a rock collection and a business card collection.

I also have all the final fantasy games INCLUDEING III because my family went on vacation in japan a long time back and my brother got it when we were there and then about 2 years ago he gave it to me of course i cant understand the language but hey i have it! the final fantasy game i'm really looking forward to is dierge of cerebus (spellcheck) it looks cool :mrgreen:

You are now my mortal enemy, and my best friend.

I want three soooo bad, but i fear i will never paly it except for the remake if i buy a DS and get it there. Also ya, i forgot FFVII:AC, but ya, i have that.

FFVII:DC looks bloody awsome, and i am really wantting to play it, it comes out on halloween though :x

Edit: re-read over your other posts (make one freaking post!) And spoted this Balasphemy.

o yeah and they're gonna remake final fnatasy 7 for the ps3 which is gonna be awesome

They are not remaking it, if you are refering to the ps3 tech demo shown at E3, well that was made real, but the thing is, Square-Enix never had any real plans, they just wanted to show what they can do on the newplatform (although all they should of done is shown only the FFXIII trailer, and they would of been set).

Srry to crush your dreams, but no FFVII remake.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I collect DVD's. Started 29th of august 2004 (my 18th birthday :o) And I'm on 333 right now. I kind of stopped collecting giftsets, I'm getting as much quality movies as possible now. That's all I collect really, of course I buy CD's and so as well, but that isn't really for collection's sake.

You can find a link to my dvd collection in my signature. :)

You must be rich :shock: . Unless you bought them all used, and if that was the case, you still must have quite a bit of money :P.

Well I don't have any collections, but I did keep a tiny little shoe that I found in a shopping plaza parking lot. All I know is it belongs to Benny, because "Benny" is what was written on the bottom of it. Oh, and some little kid is missing one of his shoes :boohoo: .

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

i also collect ratchet and clank games the only thing that's gonna stop me from collecting them is that stupid 500$ ps3 o yeah and they're gonna remake final fnatasy 7 for the ps3 which is gonna be awesome \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \'

do u kno about before crisis and crisis core?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

You must be rich :shock: . Unless you bought them all used, and if that was the case, you still must have quite a bit of money :P.

Well I don't have any collections, but I did keep a tiny little shoe that I found in a shopping plaza parking lot. All I know is it belongs to Benny, because "Benny" is what was written on the bottom of it. Oh, and some little kid is missing one of his shoes :boohoo: .

I'm not that rich, I just spend a little bit less on saturdaynights nowaydays. :P All giftsets are second hand, which makes them more expensive since they're OOP (out of print), thus getting harder to get; people can make their own price. Rest of it is all new from the shop except for the criterions which are cheaper second hand. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I thought I had collected a lot of stuff but after reading this thread and thinking a little I realize that I have almost nothing :shock: I "try" to collect stuff but i never continue once i start. Well I guess this is the stuff that i WANT to collect:

Coins

Stuff branded with the coca cola logo

Mugs (I got 2 huge ones like 15 cm high and 10 cm in diameter. Lol good for eating noodles as well as drinking stuff)

I definately have a collection of Archie comics. I used to buy tons of them as a kid. My sister also did too, and she gave me all hers when she grew out of them so I have approximately 300 or so Archie Comics. All of which, I think I have the stories memorized as I've read them all so many times :oops:

I'm not that rich, I just spend a little bit less on saturdaynights nowaydays. :P All giftsets are second hand, which makes them more expensive since they're OOP (out of print), thus getting harder to get; people can make their own price. Rest of it is all new from the shop except for the criterions which are cheaper second hand. :)

reminds me of herman brood (Saturday night) tho i'm sure he spended allot on saturday night.

o.. and i have to say it pleases me to see that you have Motorcycle Diaries in your collection.

as for me i collect clothes.. well not really i just have a few of em to wear.. can't say theres anything i collect..

o wait there is! instruments! tho there really expensive.. should learn to make my own..

signature_1.gif

I collect the broken decks I get from skateboarding. Before I started buying these 10 deck deals, which are all blanks, I got Company boards, and I could remember the story behind it. Now it's just piling with plain boards which I don't remember how it happened, since I'll have another waiting in the trunk of my car. \'

61784167.jpg