Girl murdered by her family

Evadek

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be 'sick' but it's religion. Personally...well I don't want to be against what they did because they had their reasons but that is just stupid... :cry:

morality is doing what is right no matter what people say,

religion is doing what people say no matter what is right

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

*doing what your god says no matter what is right.

but it can be in a sense what people say.

very unintelligent people, not respecting womens rights.

happiehour.jpeg

Man dude that is just horrible, they are monsters. Murdering your daughter/sibling is beyond me. They should ahve atleast disowned her or something.

Yeah... not to mention the whole family jumped in.

*shudder*.

It's not religion, it's culture. "Honourkillings" occur throughout the Middle East and around the eastern parts of the Mediterranean, by people from several different religions.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

*doing what your god says no matter what is right.

but it can be in a sense what people say.

It is at least what people say God has said. But it's in my opinion what people say.

Anyway, let's not get into a religious debate here.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Her 60-year-old father, also called Azhar, was charged with murder but fled to his native Pakistan while on bail. Police are trying to verify claims that he has died.
He runs away and suddenly dies...hhhmmmm, not buying it.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Excuse my slight Off-Topicness.

As horrible as the event is, I canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t help feel that the location of the event is the reason for all the media. Had this happened in a Third World Nation, very few people would know about it. Today, many baby girls are killed, specifically in India. Some parents see girls as something they canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t afford, as it is a tradition for the brideÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s family to pay a dowry to the groomÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s family. Seeing as how many families are poor there, the dowries are seen as an unnecessary cost to the struggling family. On the other hand, if the family has a son they will receive wealth from the dowry. This leads to countless abortions of girls or the deaths of newborn girls. It has been said 500,000 girls are ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅmissingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Would you please stop the religion-bashing? If you had actually read the article and have more than an ounce of common sense you'd realize:

The woman was a Pakistani from a Pakistani family.

The man was an Afghan from I hope to god you know where.

Pakistan is primarily muslim, I, again, hope to god that you know Afghanistan is also primarily muslim.

Unless you were trying to say that the "religion of peace" is all about killing members of their own faith, not infidels, as all the other stereotypers would say...

They murdered her because they beleived the Afghan was "of low caste" and was "only interested in stealing the family's money"...

Excuse my slight Off-Topicness.

As horrible as the event is, I canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t help feel that the location of the event is the reason for all the media. Had this happened in a Third World Nation, very few people would know about it. Today, many baby girls are killed, specifically in India. Some parents see girls as something they canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t afford, as it is a tradition for the brideÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s family to pay a dowry to the groomÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s family. Seeing as how many families are poor there, the dowries are seen as an unnecessary cost to the struggling family. On the other hand, if the family has a son they will receive wealth from the dowry. This leads to countless abortions of girls or the deaths of newborn girls. It has been said 500,000 girls are ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅmissingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

IRKAa.jpg

since when is killing a cultural tradition?

F'ed up... i hope they burn in hell.

Agreed. What they did was sick and wrong... To go so far as to kill your own daugter/sister/cousin in a blood bath is just plain wrong. I mean, they could've disowned her, hated her, and wished that she burn in hell but to actually kill her. They must have no heart... I don't care if it is because of religion, you can't possibly have a heart if you kill your own daughter because of who she loves.

It may be 'sick' but it's religion. Personally...well I don't want to be against what they did because they had their reasons but that is just stupid... :cry:

Are you just guessing that? There's nothing in the islamic religon about killing family members for marrying the "wrong" person.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

since when is killing a cultural tradition?

F'ed up... i hope they burn in hell.

Killing was/is a cultural tradition in most parts of the world. I saw a documentary which showed recent findings that even the Greeks and Romans, who were supposed to be'civilized' sacrificed their children to the gods.

We don't realize what a [bleep]ed up race we really are, us human beings? So why blame these people? It seems to me that if you revolt against a single case, you have to revolt against humanity in its entirety.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

We don't realize what a * up race we really are, us human beings? So why blame these people? It seems to me that if you revolt against a single case, you have to revolt against humanity in its entirety.

We blame them in order to stop being a "* up race".

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Sorry for the double post above. I was trying to edit my first post to replace the word that was censored...

We blame them in order to stop being a "* up race".

It's in our genes apparently. Hundred of years of violence didn't happen just because of bad habits that can be mended.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

Urgh sickening :(

If they did this in the name of religion how about ising a fitting punishment for the crime as stated by their religion. I hope it is brutal and painful for them.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12