Walking Distance

thegig

I was wondering being pure just now walking from south fally to chompy birds on a clue. And realizing how boring it was i was wondering how long would it take to walk from east all the way to west and north all the way to south. Any one know?I know this sounds stupid but i quess in some ways its important to no mage pures

as long as your combat level is up above about 40-50 you should have no problem getting your mage level up to where you can teleport without raising your combat level. Just keep your mage under your attack.

sir%20nomad.gif

Oddly enough, I've never ever ever ever heard of anyone even near willing to waste so much time just because they don't want to get their mage level up!!! I don't think anyone's ever tried walking from Lletya to barrows, it would be a "four letter long word" long walk!!!! Probably 20-25 mins depending on your agility level, maybe longer, ofcourse it would be wuicker just to kill yourself in Lletya, talk to the dude and get yur respawn changed to lumbridge, kill yourself again and then keep walking forever and ever until you die and go back to lumbridge...hahahaha \'

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

I have a suggestion :P

Do "One small favor" quest

+1 without teles i would've died

I used 30 laws and several glories, I only did it because of the reward... 9 herblore levels :P . I can't imagine playing runescapewithout teles any more...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

the teles would justm ake the questl onger, because all the people you talk to aree pretty much near eachother, so it draws you a path.

A long path nonetheless.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

WAY too lazy to do that. If my destination requires a walk that will use up all of my run energy I bring some form of energy pot. Boots of lightness are on my feet unless I am training combat, period. Heck, I usually tele from the lumby bank to the lumby tele spot to save a few seconds, lol.

Time is money/skills. Walking around raises neither.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Ok, so what happen is im in barrows tunnel, having a good time, then i get 2 guthans , and so i say, no problem, I got some prayer pots. So i do, and i see these 2 splashes and i was like wha? So i run out of prayer and boom, died. All i really lost was

[list=]gloy ammy, obby shield, farseers helm, and mage boots,

everything else wasnt that important

Anyway, watch out for this, -.-

right now im just trying to get one goal at a time and my first goal is 85 str so i dont train mage or much else but saying that no one else wants to walk the distance i will

Since when dont pures have magic in rs1.

Pure have 1 defence and prayer. Thats it.

i never said they didnt im just saying i dont till i met my str goal then ill train magic

I did it without teles. They made it that going to each place only takes 2 mins at most from the previous ;)

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+