KQ BLOG... And not for a chain?? - DAY 3 - Grr!

Very fun night, to bad we got rubbish. I did get a half key and rune axe drop. :roll: * Bid Deal * I am still shocked at how hard she can hit !!! Geesh was getting hit 30's in a row there, OUCH!! For awhile there I was dancing with that nasty bug, then she turns around and smacks me a 31. :!: Boy did she get peed off when I told her there can only be one Queen in rs, yikes did she let me have it. ( LOL) I was fresh out of sharks after that run. Then we went to the abby's and Lee is up there screaming at them, demanding he gets a whip * PRONTO*, and 2'nd kill there it was another shocker of the night. And to Cdub you are one funny person, I could hardly fight last night you had me in stitches, my eyes were watering. Quote from Cdub: Valerie you are busting my balls here. OMG!!! I nearly logged out on that one, no worries Dub you will never have to sell feathers for money. BTW, I am no longer afraid of that overgrown ladybug, I will take her on anyday. \'

queenvalerie.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck =)

I would like to join you but... bah, can't find the topic, think it got purged :(

but I got pked for my veracs and am a poor nub and can't afford any more sets :( Plus you'd probably not want to go with me, my KQ luck smells anyway (2 Chains in 1000 kills) I do really need to get a d2h drop to have got them all though.

Also, Gratz on the whip and med :) I got a Dragon Med off my third ever Abyssal Demon, not even 85 slayer either, also had 2 whips :D

Wild Pies ftw \:D/

ok so the nooby stuff first "free stoff pl0x!" and now for the real thing, good luck mate I really hope you get it, and I still say that woulda made a gr8 screenie \'

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

GOOD LUCK DUDE YOU ROCK ADD ME IN GAME IF YOU WANT "FRENTIX"

LVL 3 SKILLER FTW!!

DUDE HE CAN READ THE SAME IF NOT BETTER WITHOUT THE MEGA CAPS-LOCK OVERUSE =D>

sigfrompokerod4.jpg

Thanks for the sig poker! :P

Well here's a small story for lee

----------------------------------------------

Jordy and I have been hitting the Kq for a while and have had some rough brakes. Twice we have ran out of food and left the queen with 14 health, We run to the queen and one shot her to find junk on the floor.

We'll we just had another of those times where we had to leave on short notice and have the queen die'ing from poison. We thought a chain might be on the floor and the looters grabbed! We ran and killed the 14 health queen of which was fly'ing very high and we almost missed it other then the fact we were die'ing from it's range.. We one shot and look on the floor to get 150 steel arrows...

We teleport to our houses, recharge prayer, then teleport to shantay.

Jordy my luv then pm's me saying to goto edge and i say ONE MORE! thinking it'll be a chain..

We run , i rope, jordy leads to the spot, We pot and we're off!.

Jordy hits a 24-24 with his spec while i hit 8 0's with my dd...

Then the flails come out and i'm Owning the kq as jordy hit's nothing :P

(i had used 1 shark on the first form) then the ugly fly'ing son of a cabbage comes out and shoots us, i'm hitting nicly and jordy is hitting ok :XD: . I'm using no food and have 4 rows left when the fly'ing thing drops to the ground all quiverd up. I look and see death runes on the floor and pick up saying darn it!... but then i notice there is a red dot far to the north and pick up.. I tell Jordy this is good n bad news.

Bad news is: No drop worth money :notalk:

Jordy then comes out with the word, "Head!"

Good news: i got a head!

headsk1.png

Isn't it buetiful, *trys and gets 75 construction*

~Aussy

P.S :Haha Lee, we got head on 7-8th trip!

hahahahaha, mwuahahahhaa, hehehhehehe, hahahhaa *choke*

I :3> <3 Jordy

penguinesigrq6.png

P.S :Haha Lee, we got head on 7-8th trip!

hahahahaha, mwuahahahhaa, hehehhehehe, hahahhaa *choke*

I :3> <3 Jordy

:( Wow, I just feel like someone laughed in my face with a mean spirited "neener neener".

Um, congrats on the drop. Meanie.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Good luckerz. I was talking to a friend, listen to this irony.

-------------

I was Abyss RC'ing as usual, and suddenly a friend PM'ed me as I was banking with "Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111" and I go "Hmm?"

He said that he got a KQ Head, the head of all heads. ON HIS FIRST EVER KQ TRIP! His friend finally convinced him to solo her (he's 120+), so he bought so Verac's and went down. And got a head... Then about 1 week later, after about 10 trips, he gets a chain. :wall:

-------------

A friend of his has killed about 300, no luck. Another friend of his, 500-1K, no luck. :(

I wish you luck, I have a feeling that you will get one though. :wink:

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

How about you pk me and mount my head on your wall? Yeah, there's a difference between mounting some poor noob's head and some level 333 beetle..... :( Oh well, feel free to drop me a pm to rant your anger over not getting a head. By the way I'll take any chains you get while kqing, I mean no one wants them, we all want kq heads....

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

PICK ME PICK ME !!!!!!

I told you I wanted to go KQ for my own killed chain, yet you don't invite me when you're going :(

I own at KQ slaying :P cmon you know you want to go with me, I'll be the only person to bank and get ready faster then u :P

Wanna bet? :lol: :D

Anyways...This blog is catching fire :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2