profile names you regret

Sometimes I regret the name Honest1, becouse you know I mean I'm tired of hearing the phrase. "Are you being Honest Honest?" and "Honestly honest?"

Give it a rest :P

advent-children-cloud-honest1.jpg

99 Fishing 11/12/2006 790th fisher to 99

Former Tip.it Events team leader

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh ... Try walking around with the name " Imperial 120 ", i just hate it. I got the name from an Xbox rpg called " Elder Scrolls Morrowind" For anyone who plays it ... Im not an imperial in it i just liked the name .. but now i just hate it ! :evil:

Imperial_120.png

I made a lvl 3 skiller named "Ihavecrabs81". Don't ask me why.

Now, all people do is ask if I really have crabs.

I don't really have crabs.

you really bought that on yourself though :lol:

tmpphpnppgpw.png

Sometimes I regret the name Honest1, becouse you know I mean I'm tired of hearing the phrase. "Are you being Honest Honest?" and "Honestly honest?"

Give it a rest :P

Honest....

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85

Hah... guess what i get day in and day out... "ggggunit".. sheesh i don't even know anything much about that g-unit fellow, i just like the word 'gun it', but as unfortunatly expected, most of the rs population can't read or pronounce things correctly, it clearly should be pronounced 'gun it', yet they constantly do the "g-g-g-unit"... and sometimes even "gae unit"( i think censor blocks it now though) it is beyond anoying now. Though i do not play on my main(gunnit7) anymore, let alone any account often.

The only time i have ever made a good account name, and actually used him and made him good is my account 'Robed Ranger' he has 90 ranged now, and he was my first pure and im proud of that name. :)

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

When I was new, loads of people assumed I was from London (where the Tate Modern art museum is). I got so many invitations to meet up with people...Once some lv89 came to me and said "by the way newb, your museum is ****".

:|

I hoped you enjoyed my post. If not, you may wish to jot down the name below and make obscene phone calls.

tatefk0.gif

Coming to a big screen near you.

lol..I didnt have a choice

when I first started playing..(back in 2000)

I was walking around and this guy named Ranger 101, was like selling this acct.

So i bought it for 2k and a Black Kite sheild..

Dont know if its against the rules to post that though :x

I used to have an account in early RSC called whorepresent when i was into hip hop. like Who Represent? dammm. then when i satred playing evey1 laughed at me. and shortly after paul got out his magic ban stick and banned my char for misuse. LOL

now i have moose67, still lvoe that name.

moose67.png

I have a skiller named iluvthecows. Everyone thought I was either Vegan or Hindu.

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

well i got my name when i was at the movies watching a wrestlign pay per view and some guys like "cena your toast" i never laughed so hardin my life. but i wish my name could be my pures name X_Toast__X or T S A O T

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I kind of wish I put more time and thought into my name to be honest. I just made it quickly so I could quickly try out some game my friend had be nagging at me about. Or so I thought, since that was three years ago :lol:

I can't go 10 minutes without someone asking me if I am Mexican. Or someone comes up and speaks spanish to me. Its usually quite laughable, like when that lvl 10 came up and said something in Spanish. When I said i spoke english, he called me a noob.

Happens to me all the time on my pure, Soul of Sol. :XD: