Longest you've ever been logged in for

gtacrackhead

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say about 10 hours because I started playing at 8pm and played all night to 6am. I was training range at lessers and I would've stayed longer, but I only brought 3000 bronze arrows :(. At the end, I ended up with 36k from coin drops, 2 rune meds, 3600 fires, 4 range levels, camo legs, and mime mask.

4388 to 99 cooking

I play 11 hours straight pretty much everyday, unless I have something to do.

Most I've played straight would be about 15 hours, and it was during the night.

Thats preety much me, got nothing else do to <.<

16 hours max p10x? :uhh:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have certain no lifing days that keep me logged in for hours.. think my highest is about 7-8 hours. Think it was when RS2 came out.

I couldn't play that much straight, I need a break now and then because it tends to get boring.

Hmm...when I got to 70 wc, I pulled an all-nighter cutting willows. I'd have to say a good 30 hours of cutting willows :s Can't say it wasn't worth it though. Btw, almost 84 wc now

I'm not completely sure, but I might try 24 hours. What you reckon? :mrgreen:

You are crazy Bubs. I hope you didn't start to actually speak 1337 against your real friends afterwards.

my record on the computer is somewhere around 12 hours, but when I played RS I think the longest time I stayed logged in was 5 hours? Perhaps not even that long.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg