Longest you've ever been logged in for

gtacrackhead

8hrs i play a whole lot but i swich worlds and get soda and go to bathroom. 8hrs of training straght get tired if i sit too long.

StarViv.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... i guess around 8 hours solid. but of course, i had to urinate and get a drink every now and then.

i only play like 6 hours total a day if im not doing anything with my friends that day. tomorrow im going to a movie :mrgreen: . still pretty bad i guess :?

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I heard about this one super hardcore Vietnamese dude who played some game (mayhaps not Runescape) for 3 days. All he did was play, drink energy drinks, and pee in a bottle :XD:

He stopped playing cause he died of heart faliure.

This could just be a story, but I think some pretty wierd things can happen to the human body when it stays awake to long, just sitting at a computer.

As its summer holidays now, I reckon I have played for 3-4 hours in the morning without logging off. And also 1-2 hours in the evening. Its good playing in the evening, lets you relax after the afternoon out.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

10 weeks..............

nah jk i dunno actually about 4 hours probably depends tho cause i dont normally stay logged in like in one big go ill stay on runescape switching world etc does that count...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

21 hours.

My Grandma was looking after me and I could do what I wanted.

I was absolutely shattered the next day. I only think I got out of bed once...

I hoped you enjoyed my post. If not, you may wish to jot down the name below and make obscene phone calls.

tatefk0.gif

Coming to a big screen near you.

Nowadays, I rarely stay on for less than an hourw ithout logging in. Cos I'm usually multi tasking like Watching TV or doing programming on my laptop. Then I phase out and forget I'm playing RS.

Back in RSC, I could pull overnighters.

Now I have a life. :D

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

Once i tryed staying up for 3 days straight and i played Runescape for most of that time( amazingly i didn't have to use the can) but i went to get somthing to eat so about 42 hours my average now is like 2-4 hours

darthdudeli9.gif

hmm... i guess around 8 hours solid. but of course, i had to urinate and get a drink every now and then.

i only play like 6 hours total a day if im not doing anything with my friends that day. tomorrow im going to a movie :mrgreen: . still pretty bad i guess :?

Thats about the same as me. :-k

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.

I used to be able to pull 8 hrs straight (i actually hate doing that though) but now I actually have a job #-o and have to go to work and program, and as my theorum says "linux + runescape = something um bad and slowish ." So I cant play at work which limits me to about an hour at a time

boogityboo04.png

rotalsnarT laciffO

Solving the confusion once and for all

Imperial_120 said:

ive gone 10 hours straight power mining iron....not fun :lol:

damn straight it wouldnt be :uhh: !

most ive been logged in for is 4 hours , i used to do that alot, then wait 30 mins before playing again for 2 or 3 hours

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

I play 11 hours straight pretty much everyday, unless I have something to do.

Most I've played straight would be about 15 hours, and it was during the night.

You got really bad stats for someone who spends that amount of time on the RS.

My answer would be probably only 2 hours or so.