Last time you died in non-wildy

gtacrackhead

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm. A few years ago. I honestly don't see how anyone could actually die anymore with the current combat system.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Erm. A few years ago. I honestly don't see how anyone could actually die anymore with the current combat system.

I'm sure tons of noobs die every second in RuneScape. :P

Don't forgot you can get killed through lag, stupidity, etc.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I got kinda killed by a swarm. In black mystics, whip, D med and D skirt and RoL. I had a big panic when I logged in in Falador. This was about a month ago.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

i usually never die outside wildy except i dont know how this happened i was killing guards for clue scrolls,had to go eat so i logged(or so i think) logged back on paniced realized i only lost a couple of runes and a rune full helm

tman59.png

Dont laugh at my stats!!!!

Fear me I can own ZEZIMA!!!

icanownzezima.jpg

last year (december) while training with skeletons in varrok swerd, i was a vit ill, and i had to go vomit, and when i came back to the pc i was in lumby with just 3 parts of my full rune.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

door closers + dial-up internet -.-

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

Commiting suicide at draynor Guards in order to obtain multiple holiday untradeables. Fun times...

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

To the snails when doing temple trekking a few months ago. Erm, or was it to the monkeys at ape atoll when doing recepie for disaster and acting pretty stupid? Hmmm, whichever was added last of those 2 updates.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

mine is against the monkey madness demon in early june. i got owned trying to fight it with melee the first time. went back with range gear and owned it 10 mins later :thumbsup:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

went to get a sandwich while fighting lessers(stupid) 1 lob left ate then ran had 14hp lesser hit a 5 still running lesser hit 2 at the spiders a skeleton hit 3 then i was at the spiders and got hit a 2 and died. this was at level 56 about 3weeks ago do not have 43 prayer.

StarViv.png

Doing Desert Treasure, maging the Damis didn't look at prayer, 16 14 20ish, dead.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg