My idea of banned torture.

Vaki_Sanake

I made this up in a chat with penguin man (Gaia Chef/aj296), it's a way of bannong someone and torturing them at the same time.

What if when you got banned, Jagex waits for you to log in and they send a Grim Reaper sprite your way. He teles you to a white room with a big door. The Reaper opens the door and you go two though to a big room filled with people in the world that have banned accounts that are logged on and lvl 3 men wearing rares everywhere. You go to kill a man and he drops a blue phat! You get up and dance and try to tele out, you get this message back:

Rule Breakers can't teleport.

You're confused. You go to the gate you went though and try to open it. It says:

You're banned, you can no longer leave, and you'll be forced to never be able to sale that blue phat you just recieved.

At that point everytime you log in you're back in the room with that phat. You think:

Well... at least I can wear it and I'll look rich.

Then you notice everyone else is wearing one. They're worthless.

Is that not twisted torture? Yes, it is :twisted:

The thing you always wanted the most you can now buy for 1gp.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

Impractacle, but funny :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

:lol: I once thought up the idea that those who break rules should be sent to a dimension where they must alch 1,000 blue party hats in order to leave.

and you LOSE 55 exp per alch :twisted: buahaha....

They once had a system set up like this (with out the men and blue phats) called the black hole (or something like that) in RSC. To get in if weren't banned, you would have to buy a disk of returning for 3pg (I think) so you can get out again. Then Jagex removed this feature and now disk of returnings are worth millions.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

:lol: I once thought up the idea that those who break rules should be sent to a dimension where they must alch 1,000 blue party hats in order to leave.

I guess thats what happened to all of 'em :-k

Ya I know about the Black Hole, and it's a grim reaper (think Halloween 2005).

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

And what if they unban you for some reason?

Still silly idea, maybe Jagex should do something like this on April 1.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Guest IdiotElzar

They should drop really rare items and make it an all PVP zone and if you die you can't get out of a prison.

What happens if you let the level 3 man kill you? It would take ... an infitnite amount of time... but it's do able.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

It should be like the glitch that happened in RSC were you wander in blackness. My noob account did that, it was so awesome because a guy with full mith got stuck there, and starting crying then teleported out. then he started to laugh at us.

that happened when you logged in in a members area on a free world

i reckon if an account of yours gets banned, you should be banned with that IP so how ever many accounts u made on that comp are pretty screwed aswell.... or you have to fight a lvl...... 999 grim reaper :twisted: and get nothin for it and it teles where ever you do, goes where ever you go, you cant use ur bank.... twised? or is that just me :P maybe every time it kills you it leavs you alone for 5 mins then comes back to do it again with the line "havnt i done this to you before?" etc... thatd be hell... get as far as fally (from lumby) just to get slaughtered by death lol

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

i reckon if an account of yours gets banned, you should be banned with that IP so how ever many accounts u made on that comp are pretty screwed aswell

Of course if that happened to me (which it never will :P ) my bro's account would be locked too, and he didn't do anything wrong. Nice logic there.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.