Guide to easy soloing the KBD (AOW discussion)

headshot007111

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice guide, I'm killing the KBD thanks to it right now :) I used Dragonhides and Karils combination on the first trip and killed 3, and am now using Initiate and just killed the 3d with 2 doses of super restore and 12 sharks left. I vote Initiate :)

99 Slayer since August 2007.

• 2 weeks later...

Im lvl 98 and took the suggested equipment but i only managed to get one down to 1/8 health, then i had to tele. Whats the reccomended mage lvl for soloing him because i noticed he hit me alot and my mage is 80. Here is a pic of me fighting him.

Kbd.png

Chris_2_8.png

Im lvl 98 and took the suggested equipment but i only managed to get one down to 1/8 health, then i had to tele. Whats the reccomended mage lvl for soloing him because i noticed he hit me alot and my mage is 80. Here is a pic of me fighting him.

Kbd.png

Sharks and Climbing Boots would help a lot more, and Super potions. :?

Lol i havent posted here in ages, well i can answer some questions and the new proselyte armour is very useful, pray melee, attack and strenght prayer.

Dragon long works just fine, i used it for one trip cause it has an ok special, but dragon battle axe is slow and doesnt hit often, so best weapons in this order are: whip, d scimmy, d long.

Im gonna try full veracs later with antifire pot, if i can kill him fast enough i wont take 2 much damage.

Well i g2g bed now, be bak 2morow.

headshot007.jpeg

~Guide to Solo'ing the KBD~

99 Cooking | 99 Firemaking | 99 Attack | 99 defense | 99 Hitpoints

Im so blast tired I don't know the exact number.

I think 15% of your defense helps mage defense.

Defense is defense. Noobs these days don't reconize why I hit straight 21s on their nice rune plate.

I'm not uncool enough to have a stat sig.

dan_i_can.png

I lied :-p

One question though, if a teleblocker is in the lesser cage and teleblocks me does it make me unable to fight?

Well, I've better question though, what's the savest road to the KBD?

If u get teleblocked then yer, u cant fight the KBD cause the lever is a form of teleport.

And i usually got from fally, past taverley gate and golbin village, past green drags then make sure my prayer is full at the altar then i run for the KBD lair.

headshot007.jpeg

~Guide to Solo'ing the KBD~

99 Cooking | 99 Firemaking | 99 Attack | 99 defense | 99 Hitpoints

• 4 weeks later...

An AOW guide.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• 2 weeks later...

personally , i would never take all that good stuff into the wildy

unless you want to get pk'd and lose your good items ..

DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING INTO WILDY YOU WOULD NOT BE WILLING TO DROP ON THE GROUND AND\OR LOSE!

#-o

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

I myself use my house to teleport to edgeville, and I bring some hatchet and use build a waka canoe (level 57 woodcutting) to get to 35 wilderness near green dragons and close to the lair. I think its the fastest safest way, hope that helped. :-k

• 2 weeks later...

Kbd.png

i dont know what you did wrong... :? i used this exact setup, with only a few minor details (super str, sharks, etc) but i took the same number of pots and food that you did, and i killed 3 before i had to tele.

lvl 96 combat with 76 def and 77 mage

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg