Behind the Scenes August.

DarkDude

New prayers look good - makes my 60 prayer worth while. Shame I'll be on holiday when one or two of the updates are released/

Me too. I think this month looks kinda mediocre. I like that they're redoing old stuff, but there's no big special update in August.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New prayers look good - makes my 60 prayer worth while. Shame I'll be on holiday when one or two of the updates are released/

Me too. I think this month looks kinda mediocre. I like that they're redoing old stuff, but there's no big special update in August.

As Jagex stated, august is the time for hollidays :P

phata_elise.png

don't be greedy guys, you just got whole new range set and new max hits. let jagex rest for a bit. anf for me it i wil be good time to catch up with some updates hopefuly.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Meh, gnome cuisine? I can't stand it and I don't see a minigame / WOM-style task based thing changing my mind. The new ships might give a new shortcut to Burgh de Rott, that'd be cool.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new giants etc., I'm spending a lot of time fighting these atm an update would be good.

I think I see a new quest in there too, maybe not.

I'm not suprised they are taking time out, they must have been working overtime over the last two months with all the updates they've put out.

iratebadger.png

aspect of the hawk, aka hawk eye is a spell on wow that gives range bonus, wooooah
You can only have one aspect on at a time, and I'd much rather have an aspect of the cheetah, or maybe even a flash heal. :D

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

aspect of the hawk, aka hawk eye is a spell on wow that gives range bonus, wooooah
You can only have one aspect on at a time, and I'd much rather have an aspect of the cheetah, or maybe even a flash heal. :D

*imagines people running around naked* "NOOOOOO! Not that kind of flashing! :wall: "

*imagines people running around naked* "NOOOOOO! Not that kind of flashing! :wall: "

Flash heal is just a normal heal that heals 1/2-1/3 of a normal heal but only has a 1.5 sec casting time. :P

Well i just hope for new cool prayers and of course the new grapchics :3>
Your post gave me an idea, what if (when using a stat boosting prayer) your weapon/armor glowed? :o

Your post gave me an idea, what if (when using a stat boosting prayer) your weapon/armor glowed? :o

that is the coolest thing i ever heard ANYONE on tip.it suggest.

*has no idea how you got that from his post*

Anyway, I doubt they'd do that as I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Elemental Weapons some time this/next year which would probably have a glow depending on what element they are.

I hope they really make the dragons and giants look better. Not so much the demons but they all do need to be updated, they look kinda clunky sometimes lol. That's pretty much the only thig I'm looking forward to.

But the ship thing? Meh, there's enough red/green arrows all over the place already. I mean, there's 3 just by most towns already! What's up with that? :-s just makes the world map harder to see. <.<

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

I always loved the gnome storyline, and if it's a sequel to Monkey MAdness the quest will really own. I have my greegrees, my sigil and the ability to teleport to Ape Atoll. Bring it on!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Mystic Law Prayer :twisted: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

*has no idea how you got that from his post*

Anyway, I doubt they'd do that as I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Elemental Weapons some time this/next year which would probably have a glow depending on what element they are.

That'd be interesting. A little bit of other game history here, before City of Heroes came out you could preorder the game and by doing so you could choose between a variety of extra features for your superhero. They consisted of a glow or something radiating around you as you did your super-stuff. I just thought it was really cool to have this perpetual glow around you that set you apart from the crowd.

A high level prayer that gave you a glow would definetly make you noticeable in a crowd which would be pretty darn cool.

Just out of curiosity, I see that Bob put (NI) after his name in one of the letters.

I don't want to sound like a fool, but what does it mean anyways? The only things I could find using an acronym finder that sounded anythiung like it was "No Idea", "Not Interested", and "Net Income". It also is the abbreviation for Nicaragua, but I doubt that it has anything to do with it... :/

70herby.png

Just out of curiosity, I see that Bob put (NI) after his name in one of the letters.

I don't want to sound like a fool, but what does it mean anyways? The only things I could find using an acronym finder that sounded anythiung like it was "No Idea", "Not Interested", and "Net Income". It also is the abbreviation for Nicaragua, but I doubt that it has anything to do with it... :/

Pretty sure its a reference to Monty Python :P

I have now cleaned out 13 posts here, containing nothing but spam and off-topic discussion!

If you so dearly want to discuss the english language versus the american language, please do so on the proper board! (If you want to continue the discussion that I splitted off, tell me and I can move the posts to Off Topic board and you can continue your discussion there.)

Please keep this thread about the upcomming updates and nothing more.

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed