does forum.tip.it contain the elite players of RS?

Lode

On tip.it forums, it seems a lot of people here have 1500+ skill total, party hats, 100M+ banks, 90+ magic, 88+ RC, 85+ slayer, etc...

Well or anyway, the percentage of good players on tip.it is higher than the percentage of good players you see in the game itself!

So either, tip.it creates good players, or, good players are attracted to tip.it while mediocre ones aren't.

What's your opinion on this?

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i'm here, they follow me :P

Nahh.

It does seem we have alot of high level people, i think it's because we have a good community. Everyones respected so that explains it \'

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

If i'm here, they follow me :P

Nahh.

It does seem we have alot of high level people, i think it's because we have a good community. Everyones respected so that explains it \'

And yet alot of users are constantly flamed.

RSC and DI Guest Forums Hold more.

RSC is terrible, they're a bit overdoing it with their rules, and threads disappear to page 2 way too fast, not to mention that some members are treated better than others there. I hope tip.it will never go that way!

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

So either, tip.it creates good players, or, good players are attracted to tip.it while mediocre ones aren't.

Well not everyone finds out about tip.it or other fansites till he gets a bit higher leveled, so you'll generally not run into really low leveled players on fansites in general.

Furthermore I personally think tip.it acts the most professional of all fansites and thereby attracts the more hard-core / serious / older gamers to their forum, who are generally higher leveled. People also tend to stick to tip.it once they join it as it has a good community for most part.

Well for most users, they joined when they were lower levelled. Few joined with high levels. The community has helped some players reach where they are today which has furthered Tip.It.

Offline and unavailable.

Tip.it definatly used to, but di has the most by far now.

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

Well for most users, they joined when they were lower levelled. Few joined with high levels. The community has helped some players reach where they are today which has furthered Tip.It.

I actually joined when I was Lvl 90, now I'm 96 :thumbsup: (Yes, I don't train).

As for an explanation of high lvls, I'm guessing it takes most people a while to actually find these forums, let alone the site itself, and because it takes longer people generally have more time to gain high lvls and wealth before they find and join the forums. And of course I'm sure there are many low lvl lurkers 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I actually joined when I was Lvl 90, now I'm 96 :thumbsup: (Yes, I don't train).

As for an explanation of high lvls, I'm guessing it takes most people a while to actually find these forums, let alone the site itself, and because it takes longer people generally have more time to gain high lvls and wealth before they find and join the forums. And of course I'm sure there are many low lvl lurkers 8-) .

yh ur probs rite

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I joined when scapeboard was a phpBB 1.0, and my first post was something like "how to make money? how comes it that some people are incredibly rich and have like 50000gp while I only have 1000? I spent an hour at the zombie graveyard and only got 500gp worth of drops!"

i dont think we have the highest percentage of high leveled players but i definetly think we have the best community :P

these TET events are brilliant and you can find friends from here to talk to now (even people talk as much as me!) and around 2/3s of my friends list is tip.iters

but i generally think that more shy players who work hard join tip.it read a few posts then after hitting a few big levels start posting and getting more confident \' . even though our rules arent to tough people try and be well behaved which can become their nature and they can become better players...

not sure if that makes any sense but oh well :-s

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

S1acker, Uloveme, and some other dude have 2100 Total levl, if you count them

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

hmm so im one of the high lvls? because i got over 1500 total lvl? lol i dont think they got the very best the ones that are 100 in ranks

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

tip.it is helpful that is all. i do not believe it creates, so much as it teaches, and jade's us(in a good way)

i do not consider my self a good player. but when i look around, i am saddened to know that i am above the average. i look at my account and my manner of which i maintain my bank acount and items. and listen to others. and i wonder if im doing something wrong for having never had my password stolen or made 50mil off merchanting.

i have such little focus, i wonder. how am i "good". people say they mess around and do fun stuff more then i do. i look at them spending hours on world 2 making $, then loosing it off something for some dumb reason. and remember my exp cannot be taken away.

any way, im done rambling after a while i even forgot what i was talking about. science teach's us energy can neither be created or destroyed, only transfered. perhaps when all the good/great players leave this game. some1 steps up to the plate.

almost everyone comes to tip.it forums...the same goes for rsc...theres a lot of ppl that goto both forums..

I myself like tip.it forums much more, but if your really involved in the clan community, most of them hang out in RSC...

I'd say that 90% of rs players goto tip.it

another 90% also goto rsc...

both are big communities, and both have a large portion of the 'leets',

w4M8t.png

Like n64 said, most of the clan world uses RSC more then tip.it I discovered tip.it before DS was even out, and I just recently started using RSC and its just to post on pk run in threads.. But yeah, tip.it community > RSC community.. Lots of biased DI mods :-w

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08