• HELL YES!
    • As many as I can - back to back!
    • Is that safe to eat?
    • Get me a bucket - stat!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just rediculous, and Burger King is a bunch of turds for even making it.

Yes, a bunch of turds that make a lot of money from it.

If you don't like it then don't eat it. Quit crying about it. :wink:

If they made you into a burger, I would eat it just to spite you.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Um okay? Is that an insult? I would eat me too probably, I'm sure I'd make a mighty fine burger!

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Um okay? Is that an insult? I would eat me too probably, I'm sure I'd make a mighty fine burger!

Except for that part afterwards whered you give the eater indigestion. Just like i get indigestion from reading half the posts on tipit. BUT ON TOPIC....

2 Words

HELL YES! =P~

I'll second that! He would be the kind of burger that wears sunglasses, and all the ladies would love him!

3898000bYVcx.png

I'll second that! He would be the kind of burger that wears sunglasses, and all the ladies would love him!

Haha I get it. It's like an exact dead circle shaped replica of me!

Except for that part afterwards whered you give the eater indigestion.

d00d, that's my favorite part about it!

Oh and by the way, hell yes I would eat that. And I'd wash it down with a nice Dr. Pepper!

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Sorry, I meant to say you were a homo. Apparently you can only understand the simplest of insults. Better?

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

20060125050438458_4.jpg

In-N-Out FTW \'

I bet most of you never tried Californian goodness. :thumbsup:

In-N-Out > BK, McDonalds

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No, I wouldn't really eat that. Sure, I'm alright with a burger every once in a while. But that one looks disgusting and dangerous.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Rofl, to bad no Fast Food burgers actually look like that. Run that burger over with a Steam Roller then throw a massive amount of nasty year old lettece on it and thats what they sell.

I would only eat a burger from In and Out.

cyco_1.jpg

Rofl, to bad no Fast Food burgers actually look like that. Run that burger over with a Steam Roller then throw a massive amount of nasty year old lettece on it and thats what they sell.

I assume you've worked at fast food places, and watched people make burgers like that? Honestly, Im sure they arent like super cleany clean clean burgers but COME ON. Thats overexaggerating just a tad, wouldnt you agree?

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

I assume you've worked at fast food places, and watched people make burgers like that? Honestly, Im sure they arent like super cleany clean clean burgers but COME ON. Thats overexaggerating just a tad, wouldnt you agree?

Lol, no I've never worked at a fast food resturant. I would rather pick up dog crap. But seriously just go order a burger from Burger King or McDonalds.

cyco_1.jpg

Lol, no I've never worked at a fast food resturant. I would rather pick up dog crap. But seriously just go order a burger from Burger King or McDonalds.

I usually eat fast food around four or five times a year, but the last time I had a burger from either of those places it tasted pretty decent. It might have been because I was really hungry, or maybe the burgers have just gotten worse over the years.

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

I wouldn't eat that. I can think of cheaper, tastier and more healthy ways to get half my daily intake of calories.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Hahahaha, it looks like those two pictures are maternal twins, but one came out with Downs Syndrome. :lol:

For those who don't get that: Look up "Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen". Perfect example.

- Me!

Hahahaha, it looks like those two pictures are maternal twins, but one came out with Downs Syndrome. :lol:

For those who don't get that: Look up "Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen". Perfect example.

omfg lmao. :lol: :lol:

cyco_1.jpg