• HELL YES!
    • As many as I can - back to back!
    • Is that safe to eat?
    • Get me a bucket - stat!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty good, although I would rather have one of the two smaller versions of the stacker though.

My mouth says yes, stomach and mind say no.

I am sure it would taste good but it isnt worth the 1000 calories and the HUGE gut ache afterwards.

I try not to eat that much fast food. Physical phitness ftw.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

3. Is that safe to eat? :shock:

I would not eat that if you payed me. Thats like 3 meals in one.

Uhh.....like....6 meals in one.

It actually looks quite nice, but from the information given...

OMG! BURGER KING?! Are they actually allowed to sell that kind of ****?

nope... dont like those kind of hamburgers. get me chicken!!!! and it shouldnt look like that. 1000 calories? well than i got another 1500 to go for the day. and im done after a hamburger for the day and the next anyway. so yeah, i would eat one but NOT that one, too much fat.

rather something like that

McChicken_R.jpg

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâò

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

First of all I think you're mis-leading us by showing a picture of it while the cheese is melted and everything looks soggy. Second of all I wouldnt eat it anyways. :wink:

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

Wait...can I see my reflection in that grease?!

The only burgers I eat are the ones my dad grills. They're infinitely better than any restaurant buger on earth. And they're much healthier.

[/vomit]

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

4 - Looks horrendous

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

1. 2 if I'm hungry. I've been blessed with a large stomach, fast metabolism, and a digestive track that happily takes anything I throw at it. That coupled with a very physical job and 120 miles a week by bicycle for years before that means that I have a BMI of <20 no matter how much saturated fat I seem to gulp down. As long as my body can take it I'll enjoy it ::'

Does it come with Peptobismal dipping sauce? It should.

That's just rediculous, and Burger King is a bunch of turds for even making it. They had this years ago at Hardies, something called the Monster Burger...Get new ideas, burger newbs.

There is no sane reason anyone should eat like 2 pounds of meat and 4 slices of cheese..

That said, I would eat that if, and only if, there was no cheese on it...Or maybe 1 slice. Most of the fat/calories surely comes from that. I've lived off of a diet of meat and fruit/vegetables for like 2 years and I lost a lot of weight, so meat doesn't scare me....I don't find it fattening to me personally.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Oh! They've changed, now I think I'll go for: 1. HELL YES! :shock:

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

That's just rediculous, and Burger King is a bunch of turds for even making it.

Yes, a bunch of turds that make a lot of money from it.

If you don't like it then don't eat it. Quit crying about it. :wink:

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.