Do You Believe someone saying they have a REALLY good main?

digitalstick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, chances are that if they bring it up unprevoked it's evident. if they say: I have a level 126 main <.< that's bull.

hear something like: well it's funny you would bring that up because it just so happens that on another account that i made precceding this particular one my combat level is 116 :) Don't argue...

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

hehe, i was on my noob(i have a 107 main ;)) and some guy was like i'll go get my lvl 80 main, and i said i have a 107 main..they brought there 80 main and started laughing. So i went and got my main, brought him to where i was training..and i was like still laughing? shut him up ;)

w4M8t.png

im 98cb and f2p for now and i would just be standin around doin nuthin when lvl 40s come up to me and r like my main owns u just out no weres so i always say lets fight then and they usally say there mains in mem wrld or they r banned and i just laugh

wgpwnt.jpg

im 98cb and f2p for now and i would just be standin around doin nuthin when lvl 40s come up to me and r like my main owns u just out no weres so i always say lets fight then and they usally say there mains in mem wrld or they r banned and i just laugh

I don't get why people say this. My imaginary zezima can own you! So I mean, whats the difference? If the account is banned I think its hilarious... People also say that their member friends would own me. I they're member friends are in full dragon with an abby whip and nothing else in their bank, I think I could own them....

Live, love, eat!

disregard those remark. why bring up friends and main? if one wants to show off.. should juz show the a/c... let players search up hiscore..

i mean yaya.. ur main is level 100.. have 40m.. 20 blue phat..

hah! :^o

This is why I try to avoid these situations.

That what I do. If not, I just say "Woopie do, want a cookie?"

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Guest Armagedon46disabled

it all depends, if they are a lvl 3 wcer none autoer, or a combat pure, and have good gear, ill semi believe them, but if its some account wiht 57 str 49 att 51 def and highest non combat 55 wc, nah why would u creat NEW MAIN?

I give them the benefit of the doubt but if they have to resort to referring to a (real or fictional) other "main" character they have lost all respect in my eyes.

Rs name: bionicl00 (00 is 2 zeros)

F2P forever! All my F2P stats are currently at or above 30.

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

87.964% of all statistics are made up.

i occasionally get into flame wars with them at duel arena then they are like, my main can own you. he is lvl 120 and has 100M

then i say "i still have more money" and i put on a hat and tele away lol

i don't go around telling people i have a main, i don't see why anyone would care to tell someone they don't know in the first place

i never believe them nor do i care if they have a main

What?

m_theory11.png

I remember when I first began to play. My friend and I walked in on a drop party and got all this stuff. Well this guy was calling me a newb and said he'd get his main. I of course asked my friend what a main was. So the guy came back with a 40. He said he could edit his stats and he came back with a 60 then an 80+ and like a 100 and I was like "Omg!1 H4x!!1" I was excited at the time thinking you could edit stats, but he really has like 10+ accounts. But I usually never believe them until I see it.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D