Do You Believe someone saying they have a REALLY good main?

digitalstick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm on my second free newbie account:

Level 12ish person: Lol you're level 16 with iron!

Me: I can only make this for now. (strike one)

Them: I have a level with full barrows and abby whip noob.

Me: Why play on this character then? Show me the character. (strike two)

The player logs off and meanwhile I bring my second partyhat from the bank.

The player returns with their main account.

Them: *random stuff and garbage I can't understand*

I put on my partyhat and after some moments of silence...

Them: Can you add me on your main? (strike three, you're out!)

On a related note, yesterday I had somebody who wanted to buy fine cloth and I asked his offer and demand where he offered a ridiculously low price (500 each? Please, like I can solo the shade temple the same as the Blast furnace.) and called me noob several times when I told him they cost much more from difficulty to gather.

Where did the good people go? :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

sometimes, like if i saw level 40s pking at castle and they said they did and they had good gear, i might believe them because i occasionally pk there on my noobs

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

When I'm playing on my f2p account, I'd like to say that I have a main. But then I think, if I log into Lord Umega, their going to try and be my friend and keep PMing and annoying me, also I now can't be bothered to show off anyway (I've lost the noobiness of that). So I avoid these situations.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

my main is f2p at the moment, so i was on my noob a\c yesterday and when some noobs started bugin me saying they own me, i told them i had a 91 main they said prove it i logged on and wuta know they wouldn't talk to me! me:1 braggin noobs: zipo \'

siggy.png

when i'm f2p and im training in one spot i like to move my main there just so that when someone calls me a noob i log into main and go zomg yeah im a real noob! its hilarious.

as for your actual question no i don't believe them i usually ask them a series of questions about Runescape and if they can't even answer sinmple ones then they lie!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Does it really matter? Usually you can tell because if you see most 'pures' boasting about their mains and they are childish, then its hard to believe that they have a good main.. to me I dont care about pures, as im never in the wild. I dont believe many people on runescape anyway.

Jaskkes.png

I generally don't believe people when they say stuff like that. If I had a lvl 114 main with 20mil then I wouldn't be training a lvl 12 guy by cutting willows. :D

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

I generally don't believe people when they say stuff like that. If I had a lvl 114 main with 20mil then I wouldn't be training a lvl 12 guy by cutting willows. :D

its common, especially in pking

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

simple rule to follow:

if they say that their main has a level higher than the sum of 126...it is wise to question the validity of their statement.

lol yes usually this makes me like :-k :notalk: #-o :shame:

default,pbdude200.gif

non-member for life

Most are just spray hot air. I ask if they can bring him. they say no and he was banned but they say it like i was supposed to know that. I ask them why they got banned and they just walk away.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

funny.. yesterday i had a lvl 4 account and i ran around acting like a nerd, and not even an average nerd, to kill cows i had to be precise and i had to attack from the left then put on my shield then dodge sideways and backflip to the right then dash sideways diagnally and strike. after about acting like a nerd and a noob for 2 hours there still was a small crowd calling me a noob and i told them my main was lvl 110 and that i didnt want to bring my main then they would tell me about how much of a liar i was and i told them i had a milk factory in draynor and i made 600gp per day if i played for 15 hours then we all kept throwing noob words, after about 20 mins i brought my main then everyone shutup, funniest thing ive seen in a long time..

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

how about this after losing level 118 all f2p on rsc ,,,,

i started off wit this id n i was lvl 50 when this guy was lvl 89 n made fun of me..now the same guy is 9 levels lower than me...screw all the merchanters lol

lol human question

Is it even anything to brag about anymore? I mean, if I played rs and some 80 told me had a 120 main, I wouldn't care if he did or not. I think when it gets to 6,000 99 hpers, as it is now, it doesn't matter. I remember when I played rsc, though and I'd play my 70 sometimes, I never told people I had a 115 plus main and if they found out, they never really believed it.