World of DateCraft - Your Thoughts?

Acinonyx

I just read about this new thing in the morning newspaper called World of DateCraft (a variation of World of Warcraft, for those of you who haven't heard of it).

So, it's supposed to be like an online multiplayer fantasy game (much like Runescape) except you actually try to hook up and date people, much like regular online dating programs. The newspaper article said that this would be advantageous for the average computer nerds to find soulmates, and perhaps more females would be attracted to online multiplayer gaming.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think it will work well? Have any more information to share?

acinonyx5pw.jpg

Acinonyx jubatus - binomial nomenclature for Cheetah!

10th grade OVER!!!

i have a feeling 99.9945% of the population of that game will be guys :oops:

Actually, alot of girls in my town play WoW.

Some of them are pretty cute too :anxious:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Actually, alot of girls in my town play WoW.

Some of them are pretty cute too :anxious:

Heh, there were some pretty cute girls playing Shadowbane back when I did.. And they guilds they owned were taking over the servers :-k I think we need even more girls to play MMOs...

I can say this is one thing I won't be playing.. I don't think I'd find much fun in online dating..

A lot of girls play WoW. My girlfriend did, but we've both quit recently. She is teh hawt, so yes, good looking girls do play. :P

That said, this other thing sounds dumb. Hoorah.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

This is the most rediculous thing i've ever heard.

Whats next, Everdate? Dark age of Dating?

And, maybe i'm being a bit nieve here, but what would you actualy, I dunno... do other than run around "dating" people.

Anyways, I honestly would like to see a link about this, as the idea in it's self sounds like it won't take off. And, hell, as much as I hate WoW I hope that blizzard takes these people down. >_>.

I think it would also be advantageous for men posing as children to groom victims.

But hey, that's just me being cynical, right?

Pshh you don't even know what cynical means. -.-

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

The people who would be attracted to MMO game dating are... surprise... already playing MMORPGs. The people who are interested in not having to deal with real-life interactions to get a date, are already using online dating sites. There is some overlap, but it's certainly not ideal, I'd guess.

I doubt it will work or that it will attract the sort of demographic they're hoping to attract.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Hey hey guys! i think my pick up skill just increased!

:shock:

Oh cool. I'm lvl 20. I can pick blondes now! 8-)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

hawt e1f chik lookin 4 hunky 0gre :3>.

yeah, itll definitely work for all the pedophiles... theres enough of them out there to keep the lil kid business intact.

This just randomly popped into my head but, what happens when 2 pedos say they're kids and meet up irl? :shock:

hawt e1f chik lookin 4 hunky 0gre :3>.

yeah, itll definitely work for all the pedophiles... theres enough of them out there to keep the lil kid business intact.

This just randomly popped into my head but, what happens when 2 pedos say they're kids and meet up irl? :shock:

They decide they want to make sweet sweet love to eachother while fantasizing about children. :-w

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.