last.fm Tip.It usergroup - official topic

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/bbncpldmanoknoahidbgmkgobgmhnafh

If you use Chrome and like music and Last.Fm GET THIS ADD-ON. Basically it's unlimited free streaming music in your browser that scrobbles to your Last.Fm profile. It is awesome. Also probably breaking some law of sorts so use it while you can.

Can you actually play full tracks with it? The screenshot seems slightly fishy as none of The Beatles material is available on last.fm in the first place, or any other online music streaming service for that matter.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Can you actually play full tracks with it? The screenshot seems slightly fishy as none of The Beatles material is available on last.fm in the first place, or any other online music streaming service for that matter.

Oddly enough, you can, and it's unlimited. :blink:

Hey guys, upon istolethepie's suggestion of Fire.fm - I've got it now. But when I'm listening to music from the Last.fm "radio station" whatever I'm listening to doesn't show up on my scrobbled tracks. Any fix ?

herp derp, got it working now. :thumbup:

https://chrome.googl...dbgmkgobgmhnafh

If you use Chrome and like music and Last.Fm GET THIS ADD-ON. Basically it's unlimited free streaming music in your browser that scrobbles to your Last.Fm profile. It is awesome. Also probably breaking some law of sorts so use it while you can.

Thanks for this :) icon_thumbsu.gif

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• 3 weeks later...

That's weird because scrobbling has been kind of broken for the past few days for myself and most of my friends.

Songbird? Or something else?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That's weird because scrobbling has been kind of broken for the past few days for myself and most of my friends.

What program are you scrobbling from?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

foobar2000 + foo_audioscrobbler. My friends said it does get through eventually but I know I've not been the only one with submission problems.

e: Okay, restarted my internet connection and that forced it to reconnect. Figured it was that yesterday but I was lazy. *shrug*

• 2 weeks later...