last.fm Tip.It usergroup - official topic

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your musical compatibility with jaseFX is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Linkin Park, Basshunter, Justice and blink-182.

Lol, only Linkin Park I have scrobbled is their new album I was trying out, and blink-182 I have two songs for my nostalgia playlist. Haven't listened to Basshunter in ages.

Justiceicon_thumbsu.gif

Your musical compatibility with jaseFX is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Basshunter, Owl City, blink-182, Rihanna and Kanye West.

Don't believe I have ever listened to Kanye West, and I only listen to one Rihanna song.

Music you have in common includes Eminem, Lupe Fiasco, The Prodigy, Justice and The Lonely Island.

Ahem. A best of, one song, a band I listen to, a band I listen to, and a lulzy band kept for teh lulz.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Does anyone know if it's possible to scrobble to more than one account at the same time? I made one so I can add my real life friends, but I don't really want to abandon the one with 14000 plays and you guys. But I want the two to be separate. So if anyone could tell me how (if it's possible), that'd be much appreciated.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Does anyone know if it's possible to scrobble to more than one account at the same time? I made one so I can add my real life friends, but I don't really want to abandon the one with 14000 plays and you guys. But I want the two to be separate. So if anyone could tell me how (if it's possible), that'd be much appreciated.

That isn't possible, as far as I know.

-

Your musical compatibility with jaseFX is LOW

Music you have in common includes Kanye West, Pendulum, Kid Cudi, Linkin Park and The Prodigy.

1. Live album "Orchestrated"

2. Just listen to them sometimes

3. One song with many remixes

4. Used to listen to a lot, not so much now

5. See 4

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

• 3 months later...

I got a free subscription, yes - I wasn't really an early adopter of the mobile service (only got my Android in December).

I am considering purchasing a subscription though, it's nice having a personalised radio on my phone, seeing as I can't use Pandora (I'm in the UK).

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Music you have in common includes Soulja Boy, Pendulum, Kanye West, Rihanna and Linkin Park.

1) Travis Barker drum remix

2) One song, Propane Nightmares

3) "dun act lik a neva tol ya!"

4) Pretty good, to be fair. I love SOS, even if she ripped off Soft Cell.

5) Yeah, they're alright.

...And I would have free subscription if Last.fm were available on BlackBerry. <_<

http://last.fm/user/Rubenmegdoul

Listening to Time Out - The Dave Brubeck Quarter.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Expecting at least Medium with all the /mu/tants.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Your musical compatibility with Rubenmegdoul is Low

Music you have in common includes Mouse On The Keys, Justice, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, The Mars Volta and Phoenix.

Well at least you've got Mouse On The Keys in there, I didn't think anyone listened to them. :thumbup:

Your musical compatibility with Rubenmegdoul is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Zu, Justice, D3AD_4MAT, Pink Floyd and The Mars Volta.

Success. Highest compatibility so far.

#rpgformod

• 2 months later...

Your musical compatibility with a_local_guy is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Protest The Hero, Hans Zimmer, Metallica, Journey and DragonForce.

Well then.

Your musical compatibility with a_local_guy is Low

Music you have in common includes Dream Theater, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Dio and Rush.

I don't really use Last.Fm anymore though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Your musical compatibility with a_local_guy is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Dream Theater, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Pink Floyd.

I like it.

#rpgformod

Your musical compatibility with Rubenmegdoul is Super

Music you have in common includes Electric Wizard, Boris, Church of Misery, Bohren & der Club of Gore and Mastodon.

Eh okay ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your musical compatibility with a_local_guy is Medium

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Black Sabbath, Stone Temple Pilots, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.

Cool, I guess.

Your musical compatibility with Rubenmegdoul is Low

Music you have in common includes Mouse On The Keys, Justice, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, The Mars Volta and Phoenix.

Well at least you've got Mouse On The Keys in there, I didn't think anyone listened to them. :thumbup:

Your musical compatibility with Rubenmegdoul is Very High

Music you have in common includes Mastodon, Electric Wizard, Mouse On The Keys, Justice and The Mars Volta.

wat