last.fm Tip.It usergroup - official topic

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your musical compatibility with Rubenmegdoul is Low

Music you have in common includes Mouse On The Keys, Justice, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, The Mars Volta and Phoenix.

Well at least you've got Mouse On The Keys in there, I didn't think anyone listened to them. :thumbup:

Your musical compatibility with Rubenmegdoul is Very High

Music you have in common includes Mastodon, Electric Wizard, Mouse On The Keys, Justice and The Mars Volta.

wat

I've been listening to more metal since then, maybe that's it. The compatibility rating is always so inaccurate.

Paste yo' tastes.

I'm into sludge, indie, electronic, instrumental and metal, including:

Sympozion, mewithoutYou, Mastodon, toe, The Taste Of Chaos Ensemble, General Elektriks, Circa Survive, Mouse On The Keys, King Crimson, Justice, The Reign Of Kindo, Ratatat, Iron & Wine, Regina Spektor, Misteur Valaire, edIT, Burial, Dark Castle, The Souljazz Orchestra, Gifts From Enola, Zu, Adventure Time, Sufjan Stevens, Mylo, Queen, Gentle Giant, Jacques Brel, Phoenix, Warning, Pink Floyd, Emancipator, Okinawa Lifestyle, Bonobo, MGMT, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Baths, Electric Wizard, A Tribe Called Quest, Bohren & der Club of Gore, BT, Radiohead, Vic Chesnutt, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Thou, Chromeo, Max & Harvey, Amiina, Miles Davis, The Mars Volta, Caribou.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Rubenmegdoul

Wish I could scrobble using my Sansa Fuze, I listen to Thou a lot more than that.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm into post-hardcore, metalcore, hip-hop, progressive metal and indie, including:

A Skylit Drive, Protest The Hero, Tyler, The Creator, Neutral Milk Hotel, Earl Sweatshirt, Between the Buried and Me, Coheed and Cambria, Periphery, The Antlers, Animals as Leaders, Bring Me The Horizon, Nujabes, This or the Apocalypse, Underoath, nervous light of sunday, Scale The Summit, Crystal Castles, The Fall of Troy, Skrillex, Thursday, Converge, Rage Against the Machine, Electric Wizard, Motion City Soundtrack, The Human Abstract, Slayer, Kanye West, Mastodon, Brand New, Mouse On The Keys, The Sleeping, Daft Punk, Danger, 境亜寿香, The Mars Volta, deadmau5, Justice, Asuka Sakai / Yu Miyake, Spose, Passion Pit, Nneka, La Roux, Black Moth Super Rainbow, The Spill Canvas, Silversun Pickups, Sleepy Sun, Phoenix, Social Distortion, Sigur Rós.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/istolethepie

uh... yeah. (that's my 3-month)

You should check out Thou, Dark Castle (both doom/sludge), toe (post-rock), Amiina (ambient I guess, like Sigur Ros but less hazy).

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I'm into rock, electronic, indie, alternative and experimental, including:

The Presidents of the United States of America, Queens of the Stone Age, Marilyn Manson, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nine Inch Nails, The Chemical Brothers, The Doors, Tub Ring, Electric Six, Nujabes, "Weird Al" Yankovic, AC/DC, Dream Theater, Muse, The Cat Empire, 崎元仁, Polkadot Cadaver, The Dandy Warhols, Dog Fashion Disco, Aphex Twin, System of a Down, Gorillaz, The Offspring, Sage Francis, Gnarls Barkley, Eagles of Death Metal, American Head Charge, Rage Against the Machine, Estradasphere, DJ Shadow, The Prodigy, Flight of the Conchords, Soundgarden, Johnny Cash, Mutato Muzika, Fatboy Slim, The John Butler Trio, A Perfect Circle, Kyuss, Led Zeppelin, Serj Tankian, Chevelle, David Bowie, The Cog is Dead, El-Creepo!, Billy Joel, Radiohead, Jamiroquai, Cee-Lo, Justice.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/DanceFunkyDisco

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

CTRL + F "paste" on your profile, it'll say paste your taste somewhere.

At the corner of "Top Artists" on your profile. You have to be logged in.

I'm into indie, experimental, rock, folk and ambient, including:

Andrew Jackson Jihad, Neutral Milk Hotel, Animal Collective, Blind Guardian, American Head Charge, The Mountain Goats, Anaal Nathrakh, Sigur Rós, The Antlers, Ayreon, The Early November, Bomb the Music Industry!, Dream Theater, Fleet Foxes, Slowdive, Tobacco, Opeth, fun., The Toasters, The Aquabats, Bright Eyes, Blair Crimmins and the Hookers, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Baths, maudlin of the Well, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Massive Attack, Between the Buried and Me, Ghost Mice, Arcade Fire, Asobi Seksu, Bon Iver, Pink Floyd, Igor Stravinsky, Wilco, Das Racist, Strand of Oaks, Mumford & Sons, Pain of Salvation, E.S. Posthumus, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Death from Above 1979, Titus Andronicus, Fang Island, Daft Punk, Fall of Efrafa, Primordial, of Montreal, Mayhem, Tom Waits.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/yaugmaufth

Your musical compatibility with yaugmaufth is LOW

Music you have in common includes Tyler, the Creator, Modest Mouse, Kanye West, Rage Against the Machine and Daft Punk

I'm into rock, indie, alternative, pop punk and electronic, including:

Green Day, Daft Punk, Muse, Kaiser Chiefs, The All-American Rejects, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Journey, Electric Light Orchestra, Weezer, Madsen, Panic! At the Disco, The Strokes, The Killers, Owl City, Franz Ferdinand, Rush, The Moody Blues, Zombie Nation, Fertig, Los!, Disturbed, Snow Patrol, Boston, The Fratellis, Queen, Bloc Party, The Bravery, Boys Like Girls, Die Ärzte, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Sportfreunde Stiller, Rise Against, Arctic Monkeys, Genesis, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Queens of the Stone Age, Powerspace, Backyard Babies, Unicorn Kid, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Cheap Trick, Breathe Carolina, Ozzy Osbourne, Heart, R.E.M., Sunrise Avenue, Barenaked Ladies, The Presidents of the United States of America, Fall Out Boy, Chicago, Rediscover.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/hawkxs

That's a lot of weird artists... Or rather a lot of odd combinations...

• 1 month later...

Your musical compatibility with hawkxs is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Panic! At the Disco, Hellogoodbye, Breathe Carolina, blink-182 and A Day To Remember.

Your musical compatibility with istolethepie is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Attack Attack!, Bring Me The Horizon, Skrillex, Underoath and Coheed and Cambria

Check me out! http://www.last.fm/user/Kickpointy

My favorite artists include blink-182, my chemical romance, a day to remember, bring me the horizon, avenged sevenfold, escape the fate, green day, weezer, all that remains, scary kids scaring kids, skrillex, all time low, rise against, LMFAO, the offspring, attack attack!, deadmau5 and ratatat.

I'm into punk, pop-punk, post-hardcore, metalcore, mathcore, metal, techno, dubstep and electronic.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Your musical compatibility with Kickpointy is Super

Music you have in common includes Attack Attack!, Bring Me The Horizon, Skrillex, Underoath and Coheed and Cambria.

what the flying [bleep]. i guess the music in common is at least partially accurate but i hate all of your top 8 artists :???: no offense. (507 brokencyde plays, what the [bleep])

Your musical compatibility with Kickpointy is Super

Music you have in common includes Attack Attack!, Bring Me The Horizon, Skrillex, Underoath and Coheed and Cambria.

what the flying [bleep]. i guess the music in common is at least partially accurate but i hate all of your top 8 artists :???: no offense. (507 brokencyde plays, what the [bleep])

Haha Yeah I had a brokencyde phase like 8 months ago... went to a concert and that was all I listened to for like a month. Look last 6 months though, like no bc13 ;P

Haha I listen to prettty much everything except country

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Set up Google Music to work with Last.Fm.

I'll start scrobbiling again I guess.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Your musical compatibility with Kickpointy is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Hollywood Undead, The Lonely Island, Kid Cudi, Green Day and Eminem.

Your musical compatibility with Kickpointy is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Lonely Island, Panic! At the Disco, blink-182, Linkin Park and Daft Punk.

http://last.fm/user/digitaldisc0

Our first is the lonely island.... bahahahahaha :D

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Your musical compatibility with Kickpointy is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Offspring, The Lonely Island, deadmau5, Skrillex and System of A Down

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod