What's the craziest deal you've ever made in a sale?

Benoit4whc

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought the d wc axe for 1.1 mil and sold for 1.65... took a while to get it but i got the cash

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

hmmm lets see, winning a mask set (years ago) ought to do it \' if members dont count though, ummmmmm hmmmmmm, selling full rune for saradomin plate. then selling plate for 650k

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53

Merchanted bone spears brought 50k sold for 100k

LazysSig.jpg

wow I can see it now - "Third Grade MMORPG Player Arrested for Tax Evasion"DETROIT - A third grader was recently brought to trial under charges of tax evasion after the boy did not report his earnings after selling sixty thousand in-game lobsters.

Recently it was buying black (g) legs in general store for some tiny amount.

Best ever was buying Red halloween mask for 15k a little after they dropped.

Well if we're taking that road then my best is trading my Dragon med for a Red partyhat. ;)

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Mine happened today, when someone bought my rune scimmy for 42k! Easiest 12k profit I've made so far. So post your best deal that you've made in runescape!

that's odd, bcause i logged in for the first time in 12 days a few dayas ago, and right off someone asked (again) to buy my rune scimitar. I decided on a whim to ask his price. he immediately chirps "40k" stunned, I think this is a scam, and have my mouse hovering over the decline button. he puts up his 40k and accepts. I wait for a second, and accept as well. I check the second screen carefully. It said 40k, I took it and thanked him profusely. I think he was either a memebr, or a pker down on his luck and looking for revenge. he was wearing black mage robes, I think.

tipitlessersigea3.png

I bought rune essences for 50-75 each, then traded 4k to a guy for a green mask (this was over 2 years ago). I then sold the mask for 400k :|

Nice trade 8-)

Made me a lil bit richer!

w00txk5.png

After that, i sold rune t for 1.1, then had 3.1 mil, brought whip for 2.7 and made 400k \'

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D: