Time To Start Over...

Trojann2

Well, after sleeping on this, I wish I NEVER would of posted this. But meh, Bit late for that now, about 12 hours late, actully. So now it's time to kick my butt in gear and get moving on making about 35k nats...Or so. Time to get back guthans. If you wanna talk to me, I'll most likely be in world 99 Edge\Wildy\Nat Alter.

Bank Pic To Start Over With:

bankpic8606al5.png

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: nice stuff in your bank

but on topic...see you when you get back

or if you dont ever come back we will all miss you

and how did you lose your money?

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

Tro..what happen to it all? Doesn't look like you were hacked because you still have dlegs, whip, obby shield, and all that.. Did you lose the cash staking? ahrims pking? guthans (uh..?) Where did it all go!?! :-k

Tro..what happen to it all? Doesn't look like you were hacked because you still have dlegs, whip, obby shield, and all that.. Did you lose the cash staking? ahrims pking? guthans (uh..?) Where did it all go!?! :-k

Don't tell me he died at the dagganoth kings? :shock: The question still stands, what happened Trojann?

I would keep selling stuff to get more supplies for things like dagannoth kings and KQ. But my luck got sucked dry. Those were my main incomes, but they were in the end, my downfall. O, and F2P pk'ing with my clan didn't help the Rune Sets Count. :-#

Vitafides.jpeg

Just what I was guna ask. Care to fill a bud in Tro? I didn't see anything on the SODB forums, and I havn't heard anything about this from you or Cdub or any SODB members for that matter, but what happened?

Is this a temp quit? RL problems, or something happen to your account? You gota let a brotha in on something like this dude :? .

Dang, you sold all that for supplies? And even then, even though the DK's and KQ drop things worth millions, you just weren't lucky enough to keep the cash up? You probably shouldn't sell necessities for something like that... but then again, you have still have a decent bank there dude. Sure, you aren't as rich, but c'mon, your luck will compensate eventually :wink: .

Hm, come to think of it I remember that convo at Canifis we had, you said you sold your Guthans for supplies :? . I thought you'd just go get it back, didn't think the supplies would end up eating at your cash (which it shouldn't, you really had luck that bad? :? ).

Note to everyone: The Average DK Mage's trip often costs over 500k just for runes, pots, and other supplies. Enough dry trips and that crater in your wallet could get pretty big :? .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

NO! I can't be... a true tip.it legend has quit today. Castle Wars will never be the same without you.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I would keep selling stuff to get more supplies for things like dagannoth kings and KQ. But my luck got sucked dry. Those were my main incomes, but they were in the end, my downfall. O, and F2P pk'ing with my clan didn't help the Rune Sets Count. :-#

but still WHERE did all ur stuff go? #-o

I sold it, Then bought Supplies for Dagannoth Kings and KQ. And in the End, Came out on the low end...The low end in dead. :wall:

Vitafides.jpeg

NOOO! what about the S.S. Trojann, your high lvled skills, what about the fun event with us!!!! please dont go trojann of you do you'll be hurting my feelings :cry:

Can you at least tell us why your leaving if its personal you dont have to tell but dont let it be stupid like your going to be called a nerd by your friends

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm guessing you died in your Guthan while at Kings? Sorry dude, sucks we won't be going to anymore kings trips. there will be no more Trojann2 productions presents: Dagannoth Kings! :(

No, I didn't...I Sold Guthans and bought Veracs for KQ...Which after about 5M spent in sharks...Sam and I only got a D2H sword. <.< -.- And now I have been to barrows 40+ Trips with now luck...All my drop luck IS GONE. Thus the ways I used to make money, IS GONE. Thus Trojann2 IS GONE.

~Trojann2

PS. Sam I'll still be with you for a lonnnnggg time. But that's about it. (If all of you were smart, you'd be cheering for her to get me back... 8-))

Vitafides.jpeg

I sold it, Then bought Supplies for Dagannoth Kings and KQ. And in the End, Came out on the low end...The low end in dead. :wall:

Oic well I and EVERYONE else does not want you to leave.. =( Just next time don't spent everything knowing you have a chance at getting NO profit.. and can I have a free pair of infinity boots :oops: hehe...well sell some stuff you have in your bank and get back into the game! :shame: You will get everything back and you won't quit..at least please don't :boohoo:

I'm guessing you died in your Guthan while at Kings? Sorry dude, sucks we won't be going to anymore kings trips. there will be no more Trojann2 productions presents: Dagannoth Kings! :(

No, I didn't...I Sold Guthans and bought Veracs for KQ...Which after about 5M spent in sharks...Sam and I only got a D2H sword. <.< -.- And now I have been to barrows 40+ Trips with now luck...All my drop luck IS GONE. Thus the ways I used to make money, IS GONE. Thus Trojann2 IS GONE.

~Trojann2

PS. Sam I'll still be with you for a lonnnnggg time. But that's about it. (If all of you were smart, you'd be cheering for her to get me back... 8-))

No trojann2 your goodluck is not over...you just had a badluck streak :-s [/b]

~Trojann2

Not the best way to quit, but your choice..I wouldn't..

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Always sad to see a player go...especially a great one like you. We've only been friends a few weeks and only seriously had a converstation once or twice, but I'm still gonna miss you. Good luck in life, and stop by sometime. If not in RS, at least make a post or two every now and then.

~Heroes get remembered, but legends never die~

(Corny I know...but had to throw it in. :P )

And thanks for your help on desert treasure, the only real time I spent with you!

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

So because you've hit a dry spell with the ways you're currently used to using to make money you're leaving RS? Come on now....There's lots of other ways to make cash in this game....

ya.. you could raise skills and make money doing that. If you continue your goal of 85 slayer the clues and drops you get on the way will definitly contribute.

Bad luck is not really a good reason to quit a game.

fight caves defeated 3/10/06 at 96 combat 77 range

99+ farming----99+herblore----99 range----99 thieving

213th to 99 herblore, June 29, 2007