When you have no money? :wall:

When've Bet all your items in a duel and lost them? :shock:

Quests Left to do: 29

Started:12/29

Quest Points: 164

Current Goal: 44 Herblore

Combat Level: 84

hang with friends

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I really do whatever I feel like doing.

Some days I wanna mine and smelt mith, and the next day I may wanna go play Castle Wars. That's what I love about Runescape...so much freedom to do so much...

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

Talk with friends, train magic, merchant, play C-wars...Loads of possiblities. ::'

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

thieve some seeds, go to catherby, and farm. either that or grab my good ol' rubber chicken and head off to world 3 lumbridge for some noob whackin'.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

when I'm bored I go crafting jewelry.

when I don't have money, i get feathers and sell to noobs, and for the money i start merchant to get money.

When i have lost all my items I start going on noob drop partys to get items :) .

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

oh i like this thread :D :lol: . when im extremely bored il try very hard not to get skulled in wildy and wear rune legs, body,kite and scimmy. after that i would run way deep into wildy...and i like to see the reaction of those attackers(which i cant :cry: since im already dead) getting only my bones :P . do note i have protect 1 item prayer on. :XD:

skaterlam.png

I mostly go to a bank and start yelling:

Phr33 st00f pl0x b1sh3s?!

Its quite funny if u count all the people saying 'noob'

Or just follow 1 person and keep trading him, adding him, annoying him private etc 8-)

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

What Do You do on RS when your Bored? play maple... wait its ON rs whoops, uhh go pk

When you have no money? on rs? i go pk, irl i just ask my mom for some and she gives me 10-100 euros

When've Bet all your items in a duel and lost them? im f2p forever, i never would bet all my items anyway