Rapid or Accurate?

aj926

Do you good fellows think that with the recent change to speed on the crystal bow, it would be better to use rapid or accurate on fire giants for training?

And btw, this is a discussion not a question. Don't move.

Accurate isn't worth the +1 damage. Rapid is quite bit faster, making the 1 extra damage not worth it. Rapid > Accurate. 'Nuff said.

Hm, I might just be convinced. Do we hear any arguments from the Accurate side?

I'm heading over to cyclops to time the shots. I'll edit in when done.

Edit:

25 shots in 60 seconds on rapid.

20 shots in 60 seconds on accurate.

20 shots in 60 seconds on longrange.

NOTHING at all changed.

I timed the shots per minute on a thread from a few days ago when people were saying that the speed was increase. The speed was not increased at all.

Use accurate if you want your cash to go further and use rapid if you want faster kills.

Well if im paying for those shots I want my extra +1 damage :uhh: .
Try killing Jad on Accurate? The extra few shots matter..
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

rapid > accurate. Everyone knows that :shame:

Ya, but not every bow costs 900k to recharge :roll: . This thread is simply another cost:benefit analysis. If people want extra bang for there buck, they can use accurate. Though for people like me who don't care that they're spending a small amount more cash go for rapid :thumbsup: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I've heard that when you use accurate you use up less arrows and you hit better than rapid. I range a lot so I tend to use accurate instead of rapid when I train. Unless you wanna kill something quicker use rapid. If you wanna use up less arrows and such... use accurate.

newmossiesigfe8.png

GREEN MOSS MAN.

Accurate is just more .. accurate. Here, put it this way.

Rapid hits less often, but shoots more often. Accurate is the opposite. Since a crystal bow only has a certain number of shots before it dies, Rapid is more -time effective- training while Accurate is more -cost effective- training. More bang for your buck, I guess.

It all depends on how much you value your recharge money.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

are you rich --> yes --> use rapid..

are you poor --> yes --> use acurate

Is the oponent so strong you rarely hit him --> use acurate

Are you hitting insanly often on him --> rapid him..

gotcha ;)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

ive always found that accurate isn't really more accurate its just slower like how attack is under option accurate usually and strength is under aggresive now does usin strength make you character agressive somehow?? and the attack option makes it more accurate than the agressive action?? but with range there probably is a slight difference between accuracy with accurate and rapid just like there is with speed but in my opinion its all in the range level so why even go with accurate when you level and gear makes you accurate already

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

the extra damage you cause per arrow with accurate is such a small amount that depending on what your killing your losing more money by using it. Because this slows down your killing speed which makes you get drops slower. And unless your not picking up the drops it almost always outways the faster use of arrows. I've never used accurate and probally never will 8-)

As for using accurate on the barrows brothers i dont understand that either because it will take longer to kill making you use more prayer points or take more damage.

Accurate isn't worth the +1 damage. Rapid is quite bit faster, making the 1 extra damage not worth it. Rapid > Accurate. 'Nuff said.

Moop pretty much hit it right on the nose. Being able to get off a lot more shots means more to me than possibly hitting like a 18 instead of a 17.

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

Moop pretty much hit it right on the nose. Being able to get off a lot more shots means more to me than possibly hitting like a 18 instead of a 17.

It's not even just 1 extra damage. Accurate hits noticeably fewer 0's. Like I said before, if you're trying to maximize your range training xp, go with accurate. Although I'm kind of playing the Devil's Advocate there because I prefer rapid myself ...

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png