More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right you are now I remember I was the one who sent you the pm. thanks for clearing that up hmm.... 2 posts on the same board on the same day I hope this isent aproaching spam...

ShadowsSaved welcome aboard (now I am contributeing something :wink: ).

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

=D>

that list that he wrote would be all the spaces we need!!!! you can sign me up on the petition only because i need the space and im soon gonna be a non-mem again!!! :wink:

farming - well yeah its useless

i think f2p players need atlest 12 more bank spaces. i dont know what its like have almost no space because im a p2p but all my f2p friends say they have no space for extra stuff. if i olny had that much space i would be so mad. i coulden fit 1/4 of my items i have in a f2p bank. so im soporting this. :)

boomy67.png

go for it

i support

when you look at it armor is about 4 spots alone and most people have a pk set (addy) and a full rune

most people have training arrows (steel or under) and pking arrows

most people have 2 weapons (scimmy and baxe or 2h)

most people have all 4 staves

most people have all of the different types of runes

most people have assorted ores that add up to about 10

most people also have assorted bars adding up to about 7

right there that is almost 60 spaces :(

and im a member supporting

i ran into this problome alot when i was a non member

glad to be a follower of guthix

strength through balance

Yeah more bank space for the f2p buddy's of mine! Well i guess i too am a f2p but I have been a member and have 2 of almost every f2p item. If i didn't i would most likly quit the bank space for f2p is so little compard to p2p . More BANKSPACE !!!!!!!!!

Thank's to everyone for their support. I am going to start the planning for the rally in the next few days or so, and will hopefully have a set time and date in the next week.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I am a member, and i have used over half of my allowed bank space, if Jagex would increase the bank space, thats fine, but why not for paying members as well as f2pers?

I believe you just had a bank space increase not long ago. :oops:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

To be honest, the f2p version of RS is meant to serve as a demo in order for you to decide whether or not you want to pay to play (p2p) the full version. If you feel you like the game so much that you are collecting large amounts of items and have a great need for more bank space... pay the subscription fee. You've played the demo, now buy the game. Jagex isn't interested in making it perfectly desirable to stay a free player. You feel cramped with your bank space but love the game? The obvious solution, according to Jagex, is for you to buy members. It is not for them to accommodate you.

Of course this is going to have a ton of supporters because everyone loves getting something for nothing. People want to play the free game because they either don't want to or can't pay for the full version. However, from a business standpoint, and Jagex is a business, it's just not practical or intelligent. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the probability of getting any return on this investment, the petition and letters to Jagex, is slimmer than most other ideas I've seen.

I do still wish you the best of luck, always pursue your dreams. However, your hopes should remain sensibly low.

pyresigstillfa3.png

how many times must I and others say this, FTP is not a DEMO! free to play is the game and members is the expansion too it. usely when there is a problem with a game the company that makes it produces patches to correct this. these problems are not limited to bugs but also to imbalnces in game play. pressureing us to buy the expansion is not going to work, we will either continue to play and complain in free to play or we will go find somthing else to do with our spare time. and if you think the life long free to players are free loaders think again.

It is the life long free to players who form the base of the economy as well as the comunity. trust me there are alot of influential players who are free to play. should we be droven away becouse we do not wish to pay we will be missed not only by our fellow free to players but also by the members who notice a sudden unpleasent change in the market.

I and many others all throughout this topic, and others have stated many resons why we are importent to the quality of the game. giveing us the shaft will not improve the quality for members it will only cheepen the game. in the long run it is much better for you members that we do get updates becouse it forces jagex to make members all the more better.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

I am a member, and i have used over half of my allowed bank space, if Jagex would increase the bank space, thats fine, but why not for paying members as well as f2pers?

We've touched on that already. Increase F2P by, say 12, and P2P by a lil more than that.

To be honest, the f2p version of RS is meant to serve as a demo in order for you to decide whether or not you want to pay to play (p2p) the full version. If you feel you like the game so much that you are collecting large amounts of items and have a great need for more bank space... pay the subscription fee. You've played the demo, now buy the game. Jagex isn't interested in making it perfectly desirable to stay a free player. You feel cramped with your bank space but love the game? The obvious solution, according to Jagex, is for you to buy members. It is not for them to accommodate you.

So what if F2P is the demo? Does that mean they shouldn't/can't get TWELVE more bank spaces? And who becomes a member for bank space? And we've gone over the "Pay for more bank space" thing MANY times in this thread...Don't want to search for it, then don't argue.

Of course this is going to have a ton of supporters because everyone loves getting something for nothing. People want to play the free game because they either don't want to or can't pay for the full version. However, from a business standpoint, and Jagex is a business, it's just not practical or intelligent. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the probability of getting any return on this investment, the petition and letters to Jagex, is slimmer than most other ideas I've seen.

Have you not noticed the amount of P2P supporters? There's...10-50 (?) P2P supporters to this. And so F2P can get a 4-level dungeon, with 3 new items AND 4 new monsters, but not 12 bank space?

I do still wish you the best of luck, always pursue your dreams. However, your hopes should remain sensibly low.

Unless you're Jagex you don't know. I don't know the chance of this happening, you don't, Prankster doesn't. Only Jagex does.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I am a 100% f2p player and I do not agree with this at all. Jagex wants you to buy the members expansion pack for them to make more money. What you are saying is the same as asking some random dude off the street for $20, would he give it to you? No! And Jagex should not give you these free 12 bank spaces. I know it seems perfectly logical o think 12 isn't that many, but that is exactly what they want you to think. I only need a little more bank space. And Jagex keeps having more holiday things to encourage this even more! You guys are ridiculous. I think you are a bunch of whiners who want something for nothing. If you want more bank space you can either:

1) Get your lazy bottoms away form the computer screen for a second and get a real job

2) Make a storage character that you only use for its bank space (illegal and not recommended!)

Check out my Rune Shop!!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5005223#5005223

RSN:Louder00

My Home World is world 7!

I am a 100% f2p player and I do not agree with this at all. Jagex wants you to buy the members expansion pack for them to make more money. What you are saying is the same as asking some random dude off the street for $20, would he give it to you? No! And Jagex should not give you these free 12 bank spaces. I know it seems perfectly logical o think 12 isn't that many, but that is exactly what they want you to think. I only need a little more bank space. And Jagex keeps having more holiday things to encourage this even more! You guys are ridiculous. I think you are a bunch of whiners who want something for nothing. If you want more bank space you can either:

1) Get your lazy bottoms away form the computer screen for a second and get a real job

2) Make a storage character that you only use for its bank space (illegal and not recommended!)

For those of us in school, if we get a job, we don't have the time to play anyway, so Jagex loses out on some ad money anyway. Some people don't see it as "Jagex wants us to get members so they are restricting our banks to 60 spaces". They see it as "Free version is lame, why would I want to pay?"

Also, asking for 12 bank spaces is nowhere near asking for $20... $20 is more than my family currently makes in a week (no I am not joking), where 12 bank spaces is a little extra memory.

Well, As a member. And one of the biggest supporters of this idea. Adding more f2p bank space benefits the game as a whole. Besides, you haven't put up any decent argument that I haven't debunked before in this topic so I'm not even going to bother :notalk:. But calling poeple whiners isn't going to help anyways.

Tetsuya.png

To avoid mass quoting, I agree with Tetsuya. In fact...Nearly everything in his post I would agree with...

And you're ridiculous, as barely anyone becomes a member for bank space. And you're calling us whiners because...We WANT something...? I suppose you've gone through your entire life without wanting anything. Congratz.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I totally agree. F2P could use more spaces. Seems like a lot of members realize that they are dependent on F2P. But most of them don't, unfortunately. To all those members that don't like this idea: Imagine what would happen if one day all free worlds crashed, and they couldn't be fixed for a week. Most of Runescape would suddenly be lost. Most of the work is done by the F2players. I doubt you could find a member that wants to work hard for small money. The best way for a F2p player to make money, except merchanting or PKing, is selling yews, or coal. That takes a lot of time, and it's boring as hell. If they mine coal, let's say 1k, they'll get 200k at most. Yews will get you 500k, maybe even more. Mining 1k coal, or cutting 1k yews is a job ow at least a week, and that's if you play too much. Most of us normal players don't play all day. So it's hard work for small money, compared to members. I'd like to see a member work for that, and I'm not talking about doing that while training. Work like that, just to get money. Anyway, I'm kind of getting off topic, but that proves that P2P need F2P. And I think Jagex can give those 12 spaces to us. Members need F2P, but F2players can manage easily without members. We only want 12 spaces. I got rid of so much stuff just to be able to store more important things, and now i need those simple things, and it costs me a lot. 12 spaces! That's all.

I'm sorry of somebody already wrote something like this, but this i my opinion. I haven't really read through the whole thread so forgive me if I said something wrong. Peace

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Need a countdown? Don't know where to find one? http://www.pending.me.uk/

Retired TET leader.

I'm in too. I don't have many holiday items, but I'm finding the amount of space a bit too little too.

I've read through this thread and there seem to be quite a lot of people saying that free players shouldn't get the space because you get what you pay for, etc etc. Firstly, I would say the free version isn't really a demo. A demo is more like something that might expire after 60 days or something, or when you reach a certain level it goes "Congratulations! You've finished the demo! Now go buy that member's account!!!" FTP Runescape is a 100% long-term playable game. Members is more like an expansion of this game.

I do not see anything wrong with getting a mere 12 more spaces. It's almost as though people are saying "If Jagex gives you 12 more spaces, they will lose 452945279803266405276 potential members! Because EVERYONE pays $5 a month for that 12 more spaces! Duh!"

Huh.

You pay, you get new skills, new places, new a lot of other things. I really doubt many people subscribe for the sake of more bank space. The larger bank space in members is REQUIRED because they have so much more stuff. So do you think people subscribe to members so that they can get nice large banks just to comfortably store their FTP items? No, they subscribe to store their new PTP items. The ones they obtain from their new PTP skills. And new PTP quests. And new PTP games.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that there won't be more people subscribing if there were less bank space. Giving more bank space won't cause less people to subscribe. "Oh look, I've got 12 more slots! Now I'm not going to bother to pay because I can fit all my FTP stuff in my bank. I never really cared much for all those member skills and places and items and games and extra stuff, all I really wanted was that 12 slots of bank space. NO $5 FOR YOU JAGEX!"

I hope I was able to express my point across clearly. :) And thanks for reading.