More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

Omg, Is it a problem to pay 5 BUCKS $ ?! <.<

OMG, is it a problem to not spam and to actually read Prankster's post? :wall: =; :notalk:

ZOMGWTF is is a problem for you not to flame an opinion?

Hypocrite.

You flame our opinion, then you tell us that we're flaming your opinion? And for the sake of stupidness...

ZOMGWTFWTHROFLOLMAO!

I had never flamed it, i had merely expressed my opinion in a way that wasnt positive

and for the sake of 1UPing

ROFLMAYOBBQHAXZOMGWTFLOLFTWLMAOFTW

They are fulfilled beyond your knowing. The Cryst is sundered, age of

Stones complete. From the undying ones the world is freed. You shall not tread

this path alone. Together we go. Come.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they give many items and some of them are not replaceable, they need to either add a way to get replacements or more bank space.

Until they add the way to get replacements, I support.

Might even come to the rally.

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

I have NEVER ran out of space in my bank. Ever. If I don't need something, I drop it or sell it.

Actually, I run out of space often because I am a Jack of all Trades and I buy in BIG amounts. So I have EVERY f2p rune available, I have rune armor for pking, and then trimmed armor for looks, I have full d'hide and arrows with bows, I have all kinds of staffs for my magic, I have many power ammys and str ammys, I have needle and thread with different moulds for crafting, and then food - lobbies, swordies, - and then harpoons, cages, fly fishing rod, fishing rod, feathers and bait.

Sure you may be thinking - drop those fishing rods, bait, feathers, moulds, needles, thread, ammys ect....but hey - I freak when i wanna fish and I dont have the right stuff - plus I'm NOT dropping 2k feathers and 1k bait. Those moulds are very handy when you need them if you just find a gold bar and happen to have a gem in your bank. I NEED all my stuff!!!!!

f2p deserves more BANK SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Wow you sure made a mini-rant there.

Guess what? Many P2P players have the same problem. We have so many items that even we have full banks, I know I do. But guess what? I drop those items I don't always use like those harpoons, cages, needles, threads etc, because I'm not that lazy. I'll go buy the items I need when I need to actually use them.

Ask yourself when you look at an item in your bank: how many times do I actually use this per day? It is worth keeping here?

PS: 99% of RS mains are "jacks of all traders" because that's how RS is designed to be played. You're not special or anything.

icecube7.jpeg

I got a few well-chosen words for you that are rather wise:

Expect the unexpected, and stay ready for some awful event to come your way. If you don't, that awful event will "run you over like a big truck on a freeway".

'Nuff said.

(BTW, for everyone who wishes to continue that "You don't pay, you shouldn't get anything" [bleep], please realize you are only spamming at this point. This has been hashed over one time too many, and there is something in the first post of the thread regarding this. If you're not gonna read that and then post a properly done argument, then don't post at all. You're merely wasting bandwidth and disk space!)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're not special or anything.

And you said this to....hmmm... i don't know why. Therefore it's spam.

I'm coming to the rally, and all you members who are anti-this, go away cause this does NOT concern you. <.<

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Hey, a little less with the blunt objects, please? :-s You're making my head hurt. :-#

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

OMG, is it a problem to not spam and to actually read Prankster's post? :wall: =; :notalk:

Hypocrite.

You flame our opinion, then you tell us that we're flaming your opinion? And for the sake of stupidness...

ZOMGWTFWTHROFLOLMAO!

I had never flamed it, i had merely expressed my opinion in a way that wasnt positive

Erm.. "Never flamed"? Let's take a look at this post you made:

In my opinion to be honest, those f2p losers dont deserve much more than holiday updatres

Calling us "f2p losers" usually counts as a flame. Nobody likes a hypocrite. ;)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Hypocrite.

ZOMGWTFWTHROFLOLMAO!

Erm.. "Never flamed"? Let's take a look at this post you made:

In my opinion to be honest, those f2p losers dont deserve much more than holiday updatres

Calling us "f2p losers" usually counts as a flame. Nobody likes a hypocrite. ;)

i'm not a positive person

Yeah dude.. Keep up the "negative posting". Maybe a banhammer will knock some sense into you.

And, er.. Listen to Tetsuya. Stop posting here with your bull. Frankly, it's getting on my nerves.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

guys please stop with the nested quotes, there spam. I know its sort of an unwriten rule but belive me its very irritateing to see ten paragraphs worth of quotes and one sentence in a reply.

also please stop flameing this topic I and the rest of the staff are sick of it. ard herself warned you all about it a few pages ago and still people insist on doing it. if your going to come back over and over again with the same old you dont pay you dont deserve it line just do yourself a favor and dont.

is it too much to ask that you remain civil and not flame other peoples topics over and over and over again? seriosly Im going to start reporting people who have nothing better to do than flame this topic. Im sick and tired of seing these pointless post "you dont pay you dont deserve it" was it not made clear in the first post on this topic not to do that? have you no respect for the creater of this topic at all?

JUST KNOCK IT OFF!

Thank you for reading my warning, I am sick of your pointless repetitive one line spam fests.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

guys please stop with the nested quotes, there spam. I know its sort of an unwriten rule but belive me its very irritateing to see ten paragraphs worth of quotes and one sentence in a reply.

also please stop flameing this topic I and the rest of the staff are sick of it. ard herself warned you all about it a few pages ago and still people insist on doing it. if your going to come back over and over again with the same old you dont pay you dont deserve it line just do yourself a favor and dont.

is it too much to ask that you remain civil and not flame other peoples topics over and over and over again? seriosly Im going to start reporting people who have nothing better to do than flame this topic. Im sick and tired of seing these pointless post "you dont pay you dont deserve it" was it not made clear in the first post on this topic not to do that? have you no respect for the creater of this topic at all?

JUST KNOCK IT OFF!

Thank you for reading my warning, I am sick of your pointless repetitive one line spam fests.

no, id otn have respect for the creator of this topic, as anyone who asks for updates for f2p doesnt DESERVE my respect

have you no respect for the creater of this topic at all?

JUST KNOCK IT OFF!

Yeah, what Bufo said!!

This rally is gonna show Jagex what hard core f2pers are really about!!! \' :thumbsup:

:king:

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

no, id otn have respect for the creator of this topic, as anyone who asks for updates for f2p doesnt DESERVE my respect

So just because you disagree with someone automatically means you have to disrespect them? You sure don't have much in the way of manners. :shame:

And learn to type.

Tetsuya.png

So just because you disagree with someone automatically means you have to disrespect them? You sure don't have much in the way of manners. :shame:

And learn to type.

manners are for morons

The spam in this topic has gotten way out of hand. Unless you have something constructive to add to this topic , don't bother to reply at all.

One topic that is occupying too much of the Moderator Team's time is not going to fly much longer.

Be warned, if an Administrator is forced to police this topic again , it will be outright removed , therefore destroying the entire debate and all the work that went into creating signatures and links to it , as well as a ban on the topic being re-created.

It would be a shame to destroy something that has gained so much interest, but we have another ~1.7 million posts to worry about and cannot continue to spend hours per day watching this one.

Albosky

Tip.it Administrator

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

The spam in this topic has gotten way out of hand. Unless you have something constructive to add to this topic , don't bother to reply at all.

One topic that is occupying too much of the Moderator Team's time is not going to fly much longer.

Be warned, if an Administrator is forced to police this topic again , it will be outright removed , therefore destroying the entire debate and all the work that went into creating signatures and links to it , as well as a ban on the topic being re-created.

It would be a shame to destroy something that has gained so much interest, but we have another ~1.7 million posts to worry about and cannot continue to spend hours per day watching this one.

Albosky

Tip.it Administrator

freeplay doesnt deserve the updates, and therefore, dont need this topic either

Holier, this does NOT concern you so back off. We DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

Look what I got from jagex from that message I sent them

Thank you for taking the time to contact Jagex.

At Jagex we always aim to respond to every message we receive from our players individually and as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, due to the massive growth in popularity of Runescape and the increasing number of queries that brings, we have not been able to keep up, and are not able to offer a personal response this time. We are increasing the size of our customer support unit and hopefully the next time you need help you will be able to get a quick answer!

We always give priority to answering all member queries personally, but we are now aiming to answer more free player queries. This number will increase even more in the coming weeks.

Why not consider becoming a member and help support the continued development of the game? Plus you'll also get a range of extra features and benefits like four extra bank pages, exclusive quests and you get no adverts that can sometimes put you off your game.

As a Member you also get access to the Forums which can usually answer any query you have allowing you more time to play the game.

RuneScape.com holds a mass of information on RuneScape and quite often you will find the answer you are looking for here, whether it be technical, billing or game related - one of the FAQ's is bound to help.

If you have tried this and still cannot find an answer to your query, please resubmit it again and we will try to give a personal response.

Once again, many thanks for your query, and apologies that we cannot give a personal response at this time.

Sincerely,

RuneScape Customer Support

Hope this answers your query.

Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Gordy

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

I'll see you guys in March then. They keep releasing holidays drops, how the hell are we suppose to keep that and our other supplies. We could always drop them and get from Diango, but is it worth the hassle.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

I'll see you guys in March then. They keep releasing holidays drops, how the hell are we suppose to keep that and our other supplies. We could always drop them and get from Diango, but is it worth the hassle.

Holiday items are not as much the problem here. Random Event items are. Personally, I'm letting Diango hold my Holiday Items for me and I still do not have the space I would NEED to handle all my usual session tasks. Heck, I can't even 3-item in wildi as of months back, and it is driving me mad! :x ... Today, I had to wear my full rune, and I really loathe doing that when I'm going wildi. <.<

I'm definitely gonna be at that rally, one way or another. I'm steamed, and when I get steamed, stuff happens. (...[bleep]..., there's no emote on Tip.It to express this feeling.)

~Mr. Devnull

Thank you Tip.it Mod whoever you are =D> =D> =D>

I hope something happens and Jagex changes their minds....though I must say they keep giving us stuff trying to force us to switch to members. Which my parents won't let me... :XD:

See you in march, can't wait! :ohnoes:

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png