More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

Albosky, my apoligies for the flame fests going on. I'll post another warning against flaming in my first post, in hopes of preventing future flame wars.

Holierthanu1, I'm asking you to stop posting in my thread... You're comments are nothing but flames, spam, and aren't actual arguments against more f2p bank space. Posting here again will result in an instant report (from me). I don't want to see this thread locked because you decided to be immature in your rants. End it, now. I don't want to ask you again. <.<

To everyone that has been posting here, in arguments against the flamers that often pop up, I ask a simple favor. Please don't stoop to their level, and flame right back. This thread is begining to turn into an un-needed battle zone with all of these flames going back and forth. If someone does come in, posting negativity against the thread supporters, please let me deal with them. I don't want anyone else getting into trouble because of some little delinquent that decided to post his/her rants. Please do report and extremely bad cases of flamage to the mods, and let them handle it before it gets out of control.

To supporters, I look forward to seeing you at the rally. ;)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm, the letter im trying to send to jagex has a little problem: the url has some dots on it. jagex cant find the url if its not written correctly.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=517022 this is a try. you may notice dots where the numbers are. like in my sig for the new random events of runescape, the url has some dots. oh by the way if we could divide in like 4 sections and go on different worlds it would be sick.more ppl would see what happens.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I support, and I'll be at the riot/protest.

It was soooo annoying it was when i was f2p... I think the original reason i became members was for more bankspace. Looks like another money-grab technique by JaGEx...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Holierthanu1, I'm asking you to stop posting in my thread...

quote]

he's been temporarily banned if you didnt notice

Yes, I know he is temporarily banned. I made that post before I got word of it.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I've been away for a few days...So I had some reading to do...

I don't want to be mean, but good riddance! Holierthanu was warned a few times, and possibly even flamed a few mods. I'm not going to continue, or I might end up being the one temporarily banned.

Prankster...The people who flame glance at the title or the first few lines, and then flame. Put the most important things at the top. Especially things that have to do with flamers/spammers.

Albosky...You must know we have no control over the flamers. Only what happens after they flame. (Meaning if someone flames this thread, it won't be our fault.) I'm tired of them myself, and I'm starting to ignore them. Hopefully we don't get any hyperactive supporters that decide to argue back and get this thread deleted. But yeah...Prankster, make this clear in the first post. Flamers/spammers will be ignored, and may suffer consequences. Also tell our supporters that you and the mods are the only people to handle situations with flamers.

All the other supporters...Glad you support.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

What a dumb suggestion, you honestly think Jagex will EVER make any favors for f2p people except when it comes to random events?

If it wasn't for p2p people, then f2p wouldn't even exist, that's why f2p relyes on p2p, not on the fact that they play and don't give nothing in return.

If Jagex would start making favors for f2p people then what would the p2p ones say? "oh I'm such an idiot, I payed for membership but they were making favors for f2p anyway, so it's pretty useless from that point of view"

So no, I don't think ANYONE should encourage people to play f2p (wich in a certain way, making more bank space fof f2p does encourage them), insted people should be encouraged to be p2p

....unless you don't wan't RuneScape to exist anymore... in the long run, making favors for f2p will end this game. -.-

What a dumb suggestion, you honestly think Jagex will EVER make any favors for f2p people except when it comes to random events?

Actually, random events take up alot more memory than 12 more bank slots would.. Plus, they are much harder to make.

If it wasn't for p2p people, then f2p wouldn't even exist, that's why f2p relyes on p2p, not on the fact that they play and don't give nothing in return.

Not entirely true. Adverts pay for much of the maintanence needed for the F2P servers.

If Jagex would start making favors for f2p people then what would the p2p ones say? "oh I'm such an idiot, I payed for membership but they were making favors for f2p anyway, so it's pretty useless from that point of view"

Erm.. I seriously doubt that all the members would get all worked up, if F2P was given a little bit of much needed bank slots. We're talking about a measly 12 new slots here... That's not much at all, but it's enough to get us through.

So no, I don't think ANYONE should encourage people to play f2p (wich in a certain way, making more bank space fof f2p does encourage them), insted people should be encouraged to be p2p

Lol.. No comment. :roll:

....unless you don't wan't RuneScape to exist anymore... in the long run, making favors for f2p will end this game. -.-

The game won't end if F2P get's 12 more bank slots.. :XD:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

just thought i would post this because by chance i found it by just looking into these fourms, here i got (too bad im wreaking it :( )

1337f2pbankspaceil5.png

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

just thought i would post this because by chance i found it by just looking into these fourms, here i got (too bad im wreaking it :( )

1337f2pbankspaceil5.png

W00T! Yay! We are 1337 now! And it seems like 1000 posts wasn't too long ago...This thread is growing FAST! And not too many non-supporters either.

My new reaction list to people's reactions to this thread....

=D> \' :thumbsup: To all the supporters.

=D> <.< -.- To all the more friendly non-supporters, who share their opinion and allow us to voice ours without arguing or flaming.

:shame: =; :notalk: :-# :twisted: :roll: To all the flamers/spammers.

See you at the rally!

(Is it just me, or is this new quote thingy kind of annoying/strange?)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I have been P2P for a long while and i have to agree with you.... I have dropped quite a few things on my pure to make room for runes, robes, arrows and random event items and i dont think it is entirely fair. Even if it is a demo give a more full 1 instead of the bare minimum

untitled6kv7.gif

2la3ha1.jpg

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I remember quitting off my old acc off p2p to f2p and qutting (superspoon2 may remember)

I had to give everything away, and i mean everything. I had to get rid of all my holiday items but i can easily get back. I now have 7 easter rings but all my bank is full up of my defenders and member stuff. I wouldn't mind another line.

Luck be a Lady